Page 543 of 2396 FirstFirst ... 4344349353354154254354454555359364310431543 ... LastLast
Results 10,841 to 10,860 of 47910
  1. #10841
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    And now VCU is up on ODU (gametracker) because the Monarchs HAVE YET TO SCORE THIS HALF. C'mon boys.

  2. #10842
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Just heard something about a power outage at the game... trying to get more info...

  3. #10843
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Ok VERY not funny. Now it's making me wait 60 sec instead of 30? Mod? Mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    This 60 sec. thing is not helping. Ozzie! This is YOUR fault!
    Not my fault! Not my fault!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  4. #10844
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Not my fault! Not my fault!
    Sorry you have a headache. That's not my fault either!

    And now I have a 60 second wait too!
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 27 seconds.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  5. #10845
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Sorry you have a headache. That's not my fault either!

    And now I have a 60 second wait too!
    My headache is getting better. Good drugs.

    Still no ODU feed.

    It IS your fault, btw.

  6. #10846
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    My headache is getting better. Good drugs.

    Still no ODU feed.

    It IS your fault, btw.
    Good.
    I'm watching State beat up on GT.
    NO it is NOT my fault!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  7. #10847
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Yay Arizona pulling it out. By 12. UCLA swept in the state of AZ this week.

    My headache is a wicked sinus headache going the route of a migraine. Badly & fast.
    I can definitely sympathize with that. Hope you can stop it before it gets worse. My favorite sinus headache remedy is to nuke a wet washcloth for 20 sec or so (enough to get it warm), wrap it in a hand towel, and then put that over my face. It seems to help.

  8. #10848
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Ok took drugs. Hopefully they'll help.

    Oh, and I like grapes.
    You are now entering EarlJam Random Unrelated Post Items territory.

  9. #10849
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Love Actually is on again. I <3 Carl.

  10. #10850
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    I can definitely sympathize with that. Hope you can stop it before it gets worse. My favorite sinus headache remedy is to nuke a wet washcloth for 20 sec or so (enough to get it warm), wrap it in a hand towel, and then put that over my face. It seems to help.
    I think I caught it in time.

    Fingers crossed.

  11. #10851
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!

    February 14th

    Happy Valentine's Day to all of my favorite ladies of the DBR!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  12. #10852
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I think I caught it in time.

    Fingers crossed.
    Sending sinus headache recovery vibes your way! Is there some sort of weather front coming through? That seems to be what causes me to get hit the hardest.

  13. #10853
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Love Actually is on again. I <3 Carl.
    And the cute little kid Sam.

  14. #10854
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day to all of my favorite ladies of the DBR!
    Thanks, Ozzie! How was golf?

    BTW, I was also hit with the 60 sec requirement. What's up with that?

  15. #10855
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    You are now entering EarlJam Random Unrelated Post Items territory.
    It wouldn't be unrelated if you were me. I was eating grapes as I was posting.

  16. #10856
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Thanks, Ozzie! How was golf?

    BTW, I was also hit with the 60 sec requirement. What's up with that?
    Welcome to my world!

  17. #10857
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    It wouldn't be unrelated if you were me. I was eating grapes as I was posting.
    Ah, that explains it. All I noticed was that you posted about drugs and then grapes!

    Tommy Amaker: 1,168 career points
    Last edited by ArkieDukie; 02-14-2009 at 04:47 PM. Reason: status!

  18. #10858
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Ah, that explains it. All I noticed was that you posted about drugs and then grapes!

    Tommy Amaker: 1,168 career points

    Did you think I was imagining the drugs were grapes?

    Congrats on Tommy!

  19. #10859
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Thanks, Ozzie! How was golf?

    BTW, I was also hit with the 60 sec requirement. What's up with that?
    You're welcome! And golf was good. Made 20 foot birdie putts on 4 and 5 That was certainly the highlite of the round.

    the 60 second thing IS NOT my fault!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  20. #10860
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day to all of my favorite ladies of the DBR!
    Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite, Ozzie!

    I decided all the ladies of DBR were your favorites and responded. Hope the golf went well.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •