Page 519 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 1941946950951751851952052152956961910191519 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,380 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    There are only (by my calculation) about 5000 calories in one Bacon Explosion. You can get about twenty 1/2" slices out of it. That's only 250 calories a slice. Wait a minute... for a second there I almost posted a thread that tried to convince you of the nutritional merits of the Bacon Explosion.
    Well, if you found a good sugar-free BBQ sauce, it'd be one heck of an addition to an Adkin's diet!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Laettner dribbles, turns, shoots...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-iq58_oz4
    Better late than never, Congrats on the slam and the milestone!!!! Impressive and congrats to all the contributions to both ladies and men, great contribution! I'll be at the 15k and 20k barring unforeseen circumstances such as this milestone!!!!! You all are definitely overachievers! :-)

Taxes done! Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Well, if you found a good sugar-free BBQ sauce, it'd be one heck of an addition to an Adkin's diet!
    One could find a good bbq sauce.
    One could find a sugar-free bbq sauce.
    Therein lies the problem, all three cannot coexist in the same bottle.

I will definitely stress the importance of the bbq sauce to this recipe. But in a pinch, I'm sure any sane, carb-fearing Atkinson would go crazy for this dish without the bbq sauce. I know I would.

There are only (by my calculation) about 5000 calories in one Bacon Explosion. You can get about twenty 1/2" slices out of it. That's only 250 calories a slice. Wait a minute... for a second there I almost posted a thread that tried to convince you of the nutritional merits of the Bacon Explosion.

Where do the cardiologists stand on the Bacon Explosion? Good for business?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I believe Devildeac is very supportive as this for a meal for others to eat.

The appearance of a whole Bacon Explosion is quite impressive and made my heart skip a beat. It may not be as bad for you as it appears though. If it's sliced 1/2" thick, you end up with less meat than you'd get with one of those giant breakfasts (3 eggs, 3 bacon, 3 sausage, hash browns, pancakes etc.). It's also very rich and I don't think I could stomach more than two servings at a time.

Me thinks pizza is worse for you.
    1. It has more calories per serving.
    2. I believe you're more likely to eat multiple servings of pizza than Bacon Explosion.

How about a Bacon Explosion Pizza?

Perhaps it all comes down to moderation.

bump

Taxes done! Woohoo!
    I received my refund last Friday.

I received my refund last Friday.
    What are you going to do with it?

The appearance of a whole Bacon Explosion is quite impressive and made my heart skip a beat. It may not be as bad for you as it appears though. If it's sliced 1/2" thick, you end up with less meat than you'd get with one of those giant breakfasts (3 eggs, 3 bacon, 3 sausage, hash browns, pancakes etc.). It's also very rich and I don't think I could stomach more than two servings at a time.

Me thinks pizza is worse for you.
    1. It has more calories per serving.
    2. I believe you're more likely to eat multiple servings of pizza than Bacon Explosion.

How about a Bacon Explosion Pizza?

Perhaps it all comes down to moderation.
    Moderation blows : )

Greetings from beautiful San Pedro, CA.!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Greetings from beautiful San Pedro, CA.!
    Ozzie, long time no see!!! How is sunny Cali treating you?

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Ozzie, long time no see!!! How is sunny Cali treating you?
    I've had a great time, both in San Diego over the weekend and in LA yesterday, having lunch with JulesinLA, visiting Venice Beach, Rodeo Drive, and going to the taping of yesterday's Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.

More later. Meeting is starting again.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

The Fourth Toe

Due to a remarkable sequence of events involving darkness, sleepiness, socks, wooden stairs, and an excited 70 pound puppy, I fell down the stairs this morning. My pride was injured, along with my toe.

After visiting the doctor and the x-ray machine, the doctor tells me that my toe is broken. The fourth toe on my left foot has a clean fracture of the proximal phalanx. The bones are still in line, so they don’t do anything for it. He told me to just “buddy tape” toe 4 to toe 3. Then I use pain as my guide for resuming normal activities.

Poor Kayla! I won’t be able to run with her until the toe is healed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Due to a remarkable sequence of events involving darkness, sleepiness, socks, wooden stairs, and an excited 70 pound puppy, I fell down the stairs this morning. My pride was injured, along with my toe.

After visiting the doctor and the x-ray machine, the doctor tells me that my toe is broken. The fourth toe on my left foot has a clean fracture of the proximal phalanx. The bones are still in line, so they don’t do anything for it. He told me to just “buddy tape” toe 4 to toe 3. Then I use pain as my guide for resuming normal activities.

Ouch! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Ouch! Hope you heal quickly.

Sending vibes for quick healing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Ouch! I hope you're feeling better soon.
    Thanks. I feel okay, I'm just bummed about no running for a while. I'll have to find another workout.

Maybe I can pump iron and bulk up!

Taxes done! Woohoo!
    Come motivate me!!!! Tom Dashel scares me!