Page 509 of 2310 FirstFirst ... 940945949950750850951051151955960910091509 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,180 of 46193
  1. #10161
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    watch out DD and Tilly! Here I go, unopposed! Woo hoo, PW!
    What this really means is that it is Saturday night, and I don't have a life

  2. #10162
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    Of course these days, it is very nice to have a weekend with no "life." I'm tired.

  3. #10163
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Hi, DukePA!

  4. #10164
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    I'm enjoying carrying on this conversation with myself. Much more enjoyable than dictating patient charts

  5. #10165
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    I am definitely . . .

  6. #10166
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    slowing down . . .

  7. #10167
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Man, I can't even distract you. You're on a roll, DukePA!

  8. #10168
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    OMG, just got my first 30 second warning

  9. #10169
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    not so slow after all

  10. #10170
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Since you're going to be around here for 10,000, have you planned your commemorative post?

  11. #10171
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Man, I can't even distract you. You're on a roll, DukePA!
    LOL!!! DD's and Tilly's consecutive post records are safe! They owe you big!

  12. #10172
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Since you're going to be around here for 10,000, have you planned your commemorative post?
    Don't think I have that kind of stamina I'm actually planning to head back upstairs to watch "Under the Tuscan Sun." I feel all mushy gushy.

  13. #10173
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    LOL!!! DD and Tilly's consecutive post records are safe! They owe you big!
    I'll collect next weekend.

  14. #10174
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    Don't think I have that kind of stamina I'm actually planning to head back upstairs to watch "Under the Tuscan Sun." I feel all mushy gushy.
    I've never seen that movie. I've read the book.

  15. #10175
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    I'll collect next weekend.
    excellent plan.

  16. #10176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    excellent plan.
    But I don't like thick beer.

  17. #10177
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    CB&B will be joining us. I'm also bringing my crazy friend Caroline. She's a life long Duke fan and the head of the Emerald Isle Biker Bitch Gang. Lest we forget, our bikes have pedals and baskets

  18. #10178
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    But I don't like thick beer.
    How about chocolate martinis? There was discussion earlier this week because Sue doesn't do beer.

  19. #10179
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    CB&B will be joining us. I'm also bringing my crazy friend Caroline. She's a life long Duke fan and the head of the Emerald Isle Biker Bitch Gang. Lest we forget, our bikes have pedals and baskets
    Excellent! I can't wait to see CB&B and to meet Caroline.

    I have a bike like that. It's Duke blue.

  20. #10180
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    I've never seen that movie. I've read the book.
    I really should read the book. I bet it's really good.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •