Page 474 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 3744244644724734744754764845245749741474 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,480 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Do lemurs have down?
    Sorry folks. Writing a grant on deadline today. However...

1) Down as in feathers? No.
    2) Down as in "low down?" Doubt it
    3) Down as in DOWN? They ARE in the southern hemisphere.

Down cheers,
    Lavabe

Do lemurs have down?
    IDK-let's ask the expert...

Hokie Pokie infraction - what about putting the left foot back in to shake all about?
    This has to be one of the funnier things I have ever seen at CIS. On the vt "rugby" team's first trip to Cameron, they were serenaded by the Crazies with the Hokey Pokey-song and dance. Along with "need 5 touchdowns" when they were losing by 35+ points, and "please stop fouling" and "it's a school night," after an insane # of PF called on them for their, uhh, "chippy" style of play (22 PF in the 1st half alone!).

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Sorry folks. Writing a grant on deadline today. However...
    Lavabe - as stressful as deadlines can be, remember ... Murphy's law, make sure your puppy doesn't become to helpful and excited... !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    This has to be one of the funnier things I have ever seen at CIS. On the vt "rugby" team's first trip to Cameron, they were serenaded by the Crazies with the Hokey Pokey-song and dance. Along with "need 5 touchdowns" when they were losing by 35+ points, and "please stop fouling" and "it's a school night," after an insane # of PF called on them for their, uhh, "chippy" style of play (22 PF in the 1st half alone!).
    Ooooooh I was at that game!

Today is the one year anniversary of Miss Moneypenny joining my little brood of four legged kids.

Yay for Miss Moneypenny!

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Today is the one year anniversary of Miss Moneypenny joining my little brood of four legged kids.
    Which Bond will you watch?

Which Bond will you watch?
    Didn't think of that. Watched Ghost Whisperer and now off to bed as I have to work tomorrow. We're having resident interviews so I will be meeting the next generation of surgeons at Duke. Will keep my eyes open for single guys to hook up with my single girlfriends.

Talking Gotta say...

Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy!

Sigh

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Sigh
    You forgot one...

Quote Originally Posted by cl15876 View Post
    Lavabe - as stressful as deadlines can be, remember ... Murphy's law, make sure your puppy doesn't become to helpful and excited... !
    She gets more shots today.

Happy, happy, joy, joy.
    Happy, happy, joy.

Thumbs up

Happy, happy, joy, joy.
    Happy, happy, joy.
    My puppy is going stir crazy! We didn't run for the last three days, and she has a lot of pent up energy. We'll go for a run soon to burn off some of that energy.

I'll have to use my YakTrax, the park path is not plowed.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    You forgot one...
    Took me a few seconds to figure out how to get one in the Title section.

Happy, happy, joy, joy.
    Happy, happy, joy.
    Hopefully she won't be too sluggish afterward! At least you'll be there to re-assure her that it's all okay! Does she do well traveling to the Vet? Had a retriever a while back that was adopted and he always knew when we were going to the Dr., he had major issues getting up on the scale... funniest thing! Watching a 180-190lb man, trying to hold a 120lb dog that is freaking out... what a visual! Guess that steel is pretty cold on the piggies! thank god for treats!

Exclamation

A halftime PW explosion? I mean its not like the game is on or anything like that...

Guess not. A 43 point lead PW explosion?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cl15876 View Post
    Hopefully she won't be too sluggish afterward! At least you'll be there to re-assure her that it's all okay! Does she do well traveling to the Vet? Had a retriever a while back that was adopted and he always knew when we were going to the Dr., he had major issues getting up on the scale... funniest thing! Watching a 180-190lb man, trying to hold a 120lb dog that is freaking out... what a visual! Guess that steel is pretty cold on the piggies! thank god for treats!
    Georgia is officially 21.5 pounds of puppy. This means she has tripled her weight since joining our household. She should hit 35-40 pounds when full grown.

She's still at the vet's. She has a mild reaction to one of the shots, so she's kept there under observation, just to be sure.

She smothered everyone today with puppy kisses/slobbers.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Georgia is officially 21.5 pounds of puppy. This means she has tripled her weight since joining our household. She should hit 35-40 pounds when full grown.

She's still at the vet's. She has a mild reaction to one of the shots, so she's kept there under observation, just to be sure.

She smothered everyone today with puppy kisses/slobbers.

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Belly rubs to Georgia