Page 473 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 3734234634714724734744754835235739731473 ... LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,460 of 67238
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    You could always go back to the beginning!

Hahahahaha...no

I feel like I should post something profound tonight. Now. Immediately.

Tomorrow is Friday. Friday is the day before Saturday.

Thank you. Please tip your waitstaff.

What It's All About

You put your left foot in...

Ugh, what a day.

Nothing profound could come out of my head tonight.

Jim Beam may have something to do with that. Ymm, bourbon.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Ugh, what a day.

Nothing profound could come out of my head tonight.

Jim Beam may have something to do with that. Ymm, bourbon.
    Rough day at the office? Saw the headlines today, hope that you and any close friends are doing okay.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Rough day at the office? Saw the headlines today, hope that you and any close friends are doing okay.
    Thanks. Mr. DA & I are fine; big changes to come for my group, but immediate impact yet TBD. A fistful of colleagues, not so good.

As the News correctly reports, some cuts happened today, with more to come. The slow tug at the bandage, as opposed to the quick rip, is stressing. Am counting my blessings, and continuing to stuff the mattress...

Thanks. Mr. DA & I are fine; big changes to come for my group, but immediate impact yet TBD. A fistful of colleagues, not so good.

As the News correctly reports, some cuts happened today, with more to come. The slow tug at the bandage, as opposed to the quick rip, is stressing. Am counting my blessings, and continuing to stuff the mattress...
    Huge hugs to you, DA.

I'm definitely thinking bout you and Mr. DA. Sorry to hear about your colleagues. Vibes!

Glad to here you and Mr. are okay. My company just laid off about 1000 people, and restructured some of the survivors. My group is okay, this time. While there are no more "planned" layoffs, if things get worse there probably will be more.

It's pretty scary, these are tough times for sure.

DA, glad you and Mr. DA are doing well and surviving the cuts. Sending vibes that you two aren't effected by future cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Reprehensible! Nobody should be ruffing the Lemurs!
    15 yard penalty AND loss of down

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    15 yard penalty AND loss of down
    Do lemurs have down?

What its all about

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    You put your left foot in...
    You put your left foot out...

Good to hear. Vibes to you for the future.

Best vibes from this corner. I've done my part, I recently bought Office 2007 for my laptop.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

What its all about

You put your right foot in ...
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

What It's All About

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    You put your right foot in ...
    Hokie Pokie infraction - what about putting the left foot back in to shake all about?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Hokie Pokie infraction - what about putting the left foot back in to shake all about?
    Does this mean you have another title to add to your growing list of DBR titles, "DBR Hokie Pokie Mod?"

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Does this mean you have another title to add to your growing list of DBR titles, "DBR Hokie Pokie Mod?"
    Jill of all trades - master of none!