Page 454 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3544044444524534544554564645045549541454 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,080 of 67397
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I'm having a really bad day. I mucked up a couple of really important things. Can I go home now?
    You and me both Tilly! Cept I went home to check on a mysterious alarm, buzzing, beeping noise my neighbor reported coming from under the house. Turns out it was a smoke detector with a bad battery (why there was a smoke detector underneath the house escapes me). Anywho, I had to crawl under the house a bit and managed to brush up against some of the ancient insulation.

I am breaking out all over my arms.
    I took some benadryl.
    I am getting sleepy, very sleepy. My eye lids are getting heavy, I can... barely... keep... them... oppennnnnnnnnnnnnnzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm having a really bad day. I mucked up a couple of really important things. Can I go home now?
    Hope things brightened as the day came to a close. But I'll bet you had a better day than the pilot of that US Air flight that landed in the Hudson River this afternoon. On second thought, that pilot, and all those people on the plane, just had the BEST DAY OF THEIR LIVES! Hope your's turns out as well, but don't hit any birds, or anything else, on your drive home.

And just think, tomorrow night, the Angus Barn!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Hope things brightened as the day came to a close. But I'll bet you had a better day than the pilot of that US Air flight that landed in the Hudson River this afternoon. On second thought, that pilot, and all those people on the plane, just had the BEST DAY OF THEIR LIVES! Hope your's turns out as well, but don't hit any birds, or anything else, on your drive home.

And just think, tomorrow night, the Angus Barn!
    Thanks! I'll try not to hit anything on the way home. Especially since I hit a deer a few weeks ago, though absolutely no damage to my car. Poor deer died.

Tilly "I love animals" Galore

Thanks! I'll try not to hit anything on the way home. Especially since I hit a deer a few weeks ago, though absolutely no damage to my car. Poor deer died.

Tilly "I love animals" Galore
    You're welcome.

No car damage hitting a deer? The deer died? Usually, the car is killed and the deer gets up, dusts himself or herself off, and trots off into the woods. You were very lucky.

9F 9F 9F

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    You're welcome.

No car damage hitting a deer? The deer died? Usually, the car is killed and the deer gets up, dusts himself or herself off, and trots off into the woods. You were very lucky.
    I know!!! I thought I'd hit a dog as it was at night and the animal was in front of me before I could do anything. I, along with my boyfriend, searched for the dog as I felt terrible that I may have ruined a family's holiday. We didn't find the dog, but the next day my boyfriend found a deer on the side of the road in the vicinity of where I remember hitting the animal. Would rather hit a deer than a dog. I know how I sad and depressed I would be if one of my cats was hit by a car, thus don't want to be the reason of someone else's misery.

Big hugs, Tilly! Can't wait to see you tomorrow night

What the heck happened to our rating? We are down to four stars. We aren't a five star outfit here?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    What the heck happened to our rating? We are down to four stars. We aren't a five star outfit here?
    Yeah. What's up with that? Is this like Chicago, can we vote again

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    There are 14 voters and we have a 4.36 rating. We must have had a several folks short change us (5X14=70 points; 4.36X14=61.04 points. We're 9 points short of perfection.) We need a whole bunch more 5's to round up to 5 stars again!

9F 9F 9F

Yeah, because they still won't let me vote again on this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I'm not sure what our windchill is this am, but the temperature is -3.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    You win! I think it was warmer than that here, but not by much.

Tilly: Hope the day got better!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    You win! I think it was warmer than that here, but not by much.
    Hey, we had a tropical heat wave come through. It was +8 when I left work. The worst part is last night they predicted 50's this weekend and then back to the single digits a few days later. I wish it would get gold and stay cold.

It got up to 84 here today, but we're down to 59 right now.
    This is what I saw working from home today.

Awww, hugs to you, Tilly! I hope the fur kids were extra snuggly/attentive tonight.

7+ hours...

Thank you

Hey all, thank you for the messages of support. DevilAlumna, fur babies were extra cuddly, thanks. My boyfriend came over too and cooked dinner for me. He such a sweetie.

This morning when he was leaving we were hugging good bye. Now for those of you who haven't met him, he has a beard, not a long one, a well trimmed one. Well, as we were hugging, apparently I didn't close my eyes tight enough as his beard poked me in the eye, or my eye poked him in the beard. That was a new experience for both of us. hee hee

Hey all, thank you for the messages of support. DevilAlumna, fur babies were extra cuddly, thanks. My boyfriend came over too and cooked dinner for me. He such a sweetie.

This morning when he was leaving we were hugging good bye. Now for those of you who haven't met him, he has a beard, not a long one, a well trimmed one. Well, as we were hugging, apparently I didn't close my eyes tight enough as his beard poked me in the eye, or my eye poked him in the beard. That was a new experience for both of us. hee hee
    A Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout would be a better relaxer, with or without a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream.

Posting # slowing down on the LTE

Forecast to drop lower tonight as temperatures plummet and as folks party at the AB

Lavabe strangely quiet-working hard with school/teaching and/or Georgia?

Or, Lavabe plotting and scheming a major milestone post...

Me, I've been about as busy as I can be with work (but I will be at the coast this weekend)

And me, I'm flying in my taxi, Taking tips . . .