Page 453 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3534034434514524534544554635035539531453 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,060 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Ooh, that looks like it would match my microwaveable spa socks nicely!

http://www.walgreens.com/store/produ...id=prod1585096
    Ya gotta love microwaveable spa products. Oh, the neck roll smells really good too. Not sure what the spices are, but now I'm kind of hungry.

5 hours since last post on thread. Sigh.

I was at my local poker game last night. 2009 has been a good year so far and 2008 wasn't bad either.

It's COLD this morning - wind chill is below zero. A good day to be indoors!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    When the girl who hated me in high school wanted to be my friend on Facebook, I was surprised but able to overcome prior negative feelings. But now it's finally happened, someone I really don't want to be friends with has found me. What to do? (It's a theater person, the one I've sworn never to work with again.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    When the girl who hated me in high school wanted to be my friend on Facebook, I was surprised but able to overcome prior negative feelings. But now it's finally happened, someone I really don't want to be friends with has found me. What to do? (It's a theater person, the one I've sworn never to work with again.)
    I know this is passive-agressive, but I would probably choose not to respond to the friend request.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    It's COLD this morning - wind chill is below zero. A good day to be indoors!
    I'm not sure what our windchill is this am, but the temperature is -3.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I'm not sure what our windchill is this am, but the temperature is -3.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    We're pretty much normal here in the Triangle (weather wise ) until this afternoon, it's 36 now. Then the bottom falls out. Temps tonight for when Sue arrives for her Excellent Adventure will drop to the mid teens with wind chills near zero. Tomorrow's high around 27, then it gets really cold Friday night - single digits, for the first time since January 2000. Saturday gets up to 36! I'm glad they play basketball indoors
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Tilly, you need a new lollipop.

Ignore the request.

Get her address and send her something from dogdoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    I don't know about a burger, but every time I look at your avatar I get hungry.

I love grits. Grits are good. All hail grits! Ah hell, grits!

-GritJam
    Hot, buttery grits! Mmmmmm

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Would I get kicked off of DBR if I admitted that the Duke bball game tonight is trez boring?
    Would it not be tres?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Would it not be tres?
    We had a lot of "not be tres" last night. Fortunately in the second half we shot a lot better and made some
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Would it not be tres?
    oui

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    We had a lot of "not be tres" last night. Fortunately in the second half we shot a lot better and made some
    I believe that is treys.

I'm having a really bad day. I mucked up a couple of really important things. Can I go home now?

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I'm having a really bad day. I mucked up a couple of really important things. Can I go home now?
    No. They need you at work. You are the most important person there because you make everyone else smile.

Smile, smile, smile!

And then when you get home, you can change into your fuzzy jammies and pour yourself a glass of wine and relax.

If you think that my word will hold any weight with your powers that be, I say you can go home.

Since my word carries no weight, I second what CathyCA said. Keep a smile on your face and have a glass of wine when you get home.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    No. They need you at work. You are the most important person there because you make everyone else smile.

Smile, smile, smile!

And then when you get home, you can change into your fuzzy jammies and pour yourself a glass of wine and relax.
    Thank you. I needed that!!

Hugs!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    No. But when you do get to go home, it will feel even better than leaving early. Your cats will be happier to see you because they had to wait longer, and the extra purring will cheer you up.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."