Page 451 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 3514014414494504514524534615015519511451 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,020 of 40415
  1. #9001
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St Augustine, FL
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I like spinach...
    I like mine with lettuce and tomato . . .

  2. #9002
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I like mine with lettuce and tomato . . .
    Heinz 57 and french-fried potatoes...

  3. #9003
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Heinz 57 and french-fried potatoes...
    Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer

  4. #9004
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I like spinach...
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I yam what I yam.
    I like sailor men.

    Or to go with the other current theme - I'll gladly pay you Friday for a hamburger today. (paraphrased)

  5. #9005
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer
    Good God almighty, which way do I steer?
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  6. #9006
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I like sailor men.
    Sailor men or any men in uniform? (Yes, I know you were going w/ a theme but thought I'd take it in another direction. )

  7. #9007
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Good God almighty, which way do I steer?
    For that, cheeseburger in paradise; worth every damn bit of virtue and vice!

    -EarlJam

  8. #9008
    I wore camo, my guess is that the women will say the whites the Navy wore were cuter. Can't argue at all with that. They don't know how to march though...

  9. #9009
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    The guys that march the marathon in camos and full packs impress me! (And they finish faster than I can too!)

  10. #9010
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Sailor men or any men in uniform? (Yes, I know you were going w/ a theme but thought I'd take it in another direction. )
    Pretty much any uniform.




    Oh - and a tux







    and a great pair of jeans





    and bike shorts




    OK - I like men.

  11. #9011
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St Augustine, FL
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Pretty much any uniform.
    Oh - and a tux
    and a great pair of jeans
    and bike shorts
    OK - I like men.
    That seems like an awful lot of clothes. Is the tux the outer layer?

  12. #9012
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    That seems like an awful lot of clothes. Is the tux the outer layer?
    She ... never mind. Not even I (referring to EJ's statement a couple of weeks ago about beer head) could get away with saying that!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  13. #9013
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    That seems like an awful lot of clothes. Is the tux the outer layer?
    You have to start somewhere.

  14. #9014
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    You have to start somewhere.
    Well, that's along the lines of what I was going to say
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  15. #9015
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St Augustine, FL
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    For that, cheeseburger in paradise; worth every damn bit of virtue and vice!

    -EarlJam
    Worth every damn bit of sacrifice
    To get a cheeseburger in paradise
    To be a cheeseburger in paradise
    I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise

  16. #9016

    In a Jimmy Buffett mood

    All this talk of "cheesburger in paradise" has me craving some Jimmy. So, I opened up Panadora and clicked on my Jimmy Buffett station.

  17. #9017
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    All this talk of "cheesburger in paradise" has me craving some Jimmy. So, I opened up Panadora and clicked on my Jimmy Buffett station.
    It had me craving a Margarita.

  18. #9018
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    It had me craving a Margarita.
    Well, now that you mention it...

  19. #9019
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm craving lunch.

    One of my playwriting friends wrote a nice review of the festival. We both have a piece in it. Here's the link if anyone cares to read it. He said some very nice things about my play. (Ymo, spoiler alert!) http://shanahan.netfirms.com/news.html As of this posting it's the most recent entry. If you read it later, it's the Jan. 12 entry.

  20. #9020
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I'm craving lunch.

    One of my playwriting friends wrote a nice review of the festival. We both have a piece in it. Here's the link if anyone cares to read it. He said some very nice things about my play. (Ymo, spoiler alert!) http://shanahan.netfirms.com/news.html As of this posting it's the most recent entry. If you read it later, it's the Jan. 12 entry.
    BD, you rock!

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •