Page 434 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 3343844244324334344354364444845349341434 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,680 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    You'd vote? Who says you get a VOTE? WE already decided we're doing AB on Fri & Tyler's Taproom on Sat. You're late to the show, darlin.
    Of course you're more than welcome to join us.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    I'm wasting time.
    You are becoming quite good at this PW stuff

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    You are becoming quite good at this PW stuff
    I learned from the best, wingman.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Check me out. I'm posting ala devildeac, DukieinKansas, Sue71, Ymo, and Lavabe to name a few. I'm in very good company.
    Impressive run of posts there, TG.

pastrami
    You forgot corned beef...

Hey! Wait! That's my line!

And how come some people get only a 30 seconds time between posts and I have to wait 60 seconds? It's PW discrimination, I tell you!
    No, it's not. I've read some of the posts you get away with...

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I'm impressed - quoting yourself and getting multiple quotes in one post. How do you do that?
    It's a gift...

If the LTE doesn't brighten your day, just hop on over to the PPB and watch people unsuccessfully try to change each other's minds.
    Now THAT's funny...

Only 30 seconds. How come Ozzie is so special that he has to wait longer?
    The mods allow him more time to drink his budlite and eat his pastrami between posts.

I learned from the best, wingman.
    ROFL. Hahahahaha... Ozzie & DD as each other's wingman trying to pick up chicks... LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Or go over to the EK Forum, and look at the threads that have nothing to do with Duke Basketball.
    Hmmm, you noticed that, too...

I started watching GW less than a year ago, so am vaguely familiar with this story line.

FYI, I did not finish reading Ozzie's post as I have not watched GW. Must get ready for Numbers now that I'm home.

Guess that ends my PW'ing for today. Speaking of devildeac, I saw his daughter this evening. Would have said hi but she was gone before I could. She looked good though, better than some of her associates (that is so not the right word but I can't think of the right word when I have Rob Morrow on the brain).
    Thank you for being so kind. I am on call so could not leave the capital city to attend the WBB game last PM. Bummer.

Claire is a "Blue Team" cheerleader for those that don't know, and they usually cheer for the women's team. The DD's were probably at the game too. She was involved in a not so minor fender bender earlier this week while returning to school from Raleigh. She is fine, just a little shaken up as we all would be. We saw her after the game Wednesday night.
    Minor correction: Claire is a "White Team" cheerleader so she cheers for FB and WBB. Next year, hopefully, she will be a "Blue Team" cheerleader and will cheer for FB (at a bowl game, perhaps!), and MBB.

As mentioned on my prior post, I am on call for the weekend so I can not realistically leave town to attend a game. Mrs. devildeac was there with daughter #1.

As OZZIE mentioned, Claire was driving back to Duke on Monday for practice and was stopped in traffic on I-40 and hit from behind just before the Derm Freeway exit. Fortunately, no personal injuries, but we did have >$3400 in damages to her car. We have been dealing with that for the last 5 days. Not fun.

DD, is all ok with your daughter?
    Yes, thanks for asking. I expounded a bit more later on in this thread on the last page (for now).

You'd vote? Who says you get a VOTE? WE already decided we're doing AB on Fri & Tyler's Taproom on Sat. You're late to the show, darlin.
    I knew/figgered that. Just supporting the excellent choice.

ROFL. Hahahahaha... Ozzie & DD as each other's wingman trying to pick up chicks... LMAO!!!
    Well, not really. We were referring to PWing, beer drinking and we had no wings at Tyler's before the Davidson game.

Wink Grammar police

I knew/figgered that. Just supporting the excellent choice.
    Where is Wilson? Which dictionary are you using?

I thought it was the World Wildlife Federation as they sued the World Wrestling Federation several years ago for name infringement, or something like that. Guess it was only the WWF part that chafed them. That's why they became the WWE instead. Fits better anyway with the "entertainment" part, I guess
    Glad that the wrestlers didn't choose "S" (as in sports) for their last letter.

Technically, the international name of WWF should be WWFN; WWFFN if you include the preposition.

Smile Grammar check... did I use the word properly?

Hmmm, you noticed that, too...
    It's gotten better lately, but the Morgan State and Louisville threads just made me ...

SNARF!

OTOH, Klemnop posted there the other day. Here's to hoping that he does something outrageous after a game in Chapaheeya!

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Red face I feel so ... ashamed...

I just did notice while reading this thread that the upper right corner of the thread frame, just above the first post of the page is a series of links that relate to the thread itself. I just did FINALLY click the "Rate this thread" for the LTE.

I apologize LTE'rs for not having voted sooner. Hopefully the results are skewed in favor of the LTE. Where does one see the results?

Thanks,
    Lavabe