Page 423 of 2382 FirstFirst ... 3233734134214224234244254334735239231423 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 47630
  1. #8441
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    This day just got really great for me. The Hogs beat Texas!!!

  2. #8442
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Booked a flight!

  3. #8443
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    I'll be there 1/15 - 1/18. Party on! Game on!

    Now just need a hotel... and car... back shortly!

  4. #8444
    Hmmm...everyone is going to see Heartbreak Hill, nice!

  5. #8445
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lexington, KY

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    This day just got really great for me. The Hogs beat Texas!!!
    That would be TWO top ten victories in a week.

  6. #8446
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    That would be TWO top ten victories in a week.
    Exactly. Don't look now; the Hogs are back! I suspect they may show up in the rankings next week.

    The Hogs got really lucky when Gillispie snubbed them for Kentucky. I am a huge fan of Coach Pelphrey.

  7. #8447
    Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    I hope everyone had a great day. Mine was much better. I received an apology from certain head honchos. Don't mess with a woman about to have her first hot flash!! Especially if she's a Blue Devil Brunchgater

    Thanks for the kind words of support. You guys are the best. I love my DBR family
    DukePA glad you had a better day yesterday. Guess the threat of siccing EJ on them was too much.

  8. #8448
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I'll be there 1/15 - 1/18. Party on! Game on!

    Now just need a hotel... and car... back shortly!
    Check your PM's! (Note to all: that is Personal Messages, not PMS )
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  9. #8449
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lexington, KY

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Exactly. Don't look now; the Hogs are back! I suspect they may show up in the rankings next week.

    The Hogs got really lucky when Gillispie snubbed them for Kentucky. I am a huge fan of Coach Pelphrey.
    Most folks in Kentucky are fans of Pelphrey. He and Farmer have speaking roles in an agriculture department commercial. I would dare say that many fans here prefer Pelphrey to Gillispie.

  10. #8450
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Another slow day here. Over 4 hours between posts. I'm heading out soon - this is my last post until after tonight's game.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  11. #8451
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Another slow day here. Over 4 hours between posts. I'm heading out soon - this is my last post until after tonight's game.
    Enjoy the game - I will have to watch at least part of the game on tape as I have choir practice.

  12. #8452
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Another slow day here. Over 4 hours between posts. I'm heading out soon - this is my last post until after tonight's game.
    Have fun tonight. Should be a good game.

  13. #8453
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I've started keeping a boring blog but I'm finding that I post inane thoughts there instead of here sometimes. Hmmm. Maybe I can do both.

  14. #8454
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I've started keeping a boring blog but I'm finding that I post inane thoughts there instead of here sometimes. Hmmm. Maybe I can do both.
    Copy & paste.

  15. #8455
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Almost an hour and a half since the last post. Hmmm.

  16. #8456
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    This is why the knitters will continue to kick our collective arse.

  17. #8457
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St Augustine, FL
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I've started keeping a boring blog but I'm finding that I post inane thoughts there instead of here sometimes. Hmmm. Maybe I can do both.
    Hey BD, is your blog accessible by the DBR public? If so, can you give us the web address?

  18. #8458
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I tried posting it to my profile page but I can't seem to add it. I did blog right after Ronnie was diagnosed but I kind of want to leave that blog behind. That's the one listed on my profile page.

    Very well, I'll post the link here but I'm warning you, it's boring!
    http://dec21cafe.blogspot.com/

  19. #8459
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lexington, KY

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Copy & paste.
    Would that be close to plagiarizing yourself?

  20. #8460

    Reusable grocery bags

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I tried posting it to my profile page but I can't seem to add it. I did blog right after Ronnie was diagnosed but I kind of want to leave that blog behind. That's the one listed on my profile page.

    Very well, I'll post the link here but I'm warning you, it's boring!
    http://dec21cafe.blogspot.com/
    BD, I put my reusable grocery bags in the car the next time I go to the car after unloading grocery's so they are always in my car. I leave them on the doorknob so I won't forget to bring them out.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •