Page 422 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 3223724124204214224234244324725229221422 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,440 of 67238
    I'm at my work office now, on a call with a gang of lawyers discussing contracts for a transaction. Is gang the appropriate term, or should I say a gaggle of lawyers?

I hate the contract calls. I'm not a lawyer, I'm a numbers guy, and I have a hard time focusing on these calls. These guys must get some pleasure out of talking out loud.

Anybody have some focus factor?

Unhappy ShamWow guy

This morning I saw the ShamWow guy hocking some more goods. It's a chopping thing to chop vegetables, nuts (he even said something like "you'll like my nuts". Thank God I wasn't drinking or eating anything as I would have snarfed it.). I was hoping I'd only have to see him in shamwow commercials. Sadly, I think he'll be around for a while, like Billy "I can only scream" Mays.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    This morning I saw the ShamWow guy hocking some more goods. It's a chopping thing to chop vegetables, nuts (he even said something like "you'll like my nuts". Thank God I wasn't drinking or eating anything as I would have snarfed it.). I was hoping I'd only have to see him in shamwow commercials. Sadly, I think he'll be around for a while, like Billy "I can only scream" Mays.
    I'm intrigued by the shamwow and may order one.

It's also interesting that you recognize the shamwow guy. Hmmmm . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I'm intrigued by the shamwow and may order one.

It's also interesting that you recognize the shamwow guy. Hmmmm . . .
    You must have money to burn. Please, Fish80, read these reviews before you buy it: http://www.infomercialratings.com/pr...hamwow_reviews. I am intrigued. But, after reading these reviews, decided not to throw my $20 away.

This guy's commercials are on espn2 every morning, thus he voice is ingrained in my head. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking

You must have money to burn. Please, Fish80, read these reviews before you buy it: http://www.infomercialratings.com/pr...hamwow_reviews. I am intrigued. But, after reading these reviews, decided not to throw my $20 away.

This guy's commercials are on espn2 every morning, thus he voice is ingrained in my head. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tilly: Save your money on ShamWow. ILJ and I are getting you a ShamWow as your housewarming present.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Tilly: Save your money on ShamWow. ILJ and I are getting you a ShamWow as your housewarming present.
    Awesome!

I don't have any money to burn. I'm planning on saving $20 per month on paper towels.

I don't have any money to burn. I'm planning on saving $20 per month on paper towels.
    Dude! If you're spending $20/month on paper towels, you have issues too big for even shamwow to help.

Red face

I saw today that the screamer is now hawking medical insurance.

If only he would do the nightly news.

...and take the camera guy with him.

The new button was missing for me. Then I discovered that I was logged out. Now I'm logged in and the new button reappeared.

I think my system did some kind of clean up that wiped out cookies or internet files and DBR didn't remember me any more.

The new button was missing for me. Then I discovered that I was logged out. Now I'm logged in and the new button reappeared.

I think my system did some kind of clean up that wiped out cookies or internet files and DBR didn't remember me any more.
    The DBR remembered you, it just didn't recognize you. Take off those sun glasses and fake beard !
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Ok I have flights on hold with my miles but I need to clear it at work tomorrow (shouldn't be an issue...). Otherwise I've found a few package deals that aren't so bad.
    Woooooooooooooo! Got the clearance to take Thurs AND Fri off that week.

My $60 free flight ($60 in freaking fees!) should be booked tonight!

BTW, where is everyone this afternoon?

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    BTW, where is everyone this afternoon?
    Well, it being 6:25 pm when you posted this "this afternoon", I was out to dinner.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Get out!!!

Kind of makes you wonder, if these guys are still hocking things people must be buying them thus "these guys" are still on the airwaves hocking other stuff. Who are these people?

I've been lurking here, but haven't posted anything in a while.

ArkieDukie, awesome poem.

Sue71 and DukePA, I have Jan 17 open, can I join ya'll?

DevilAlumna, a couch in your office? Jealous! And, you got to take a nap? Really jealous! Also, I had the first day back blues. Though that was tempered by the ickly blues losing Sunday while we walked all over the Hoakies.

Speaking of the icky blues loss. I was in the heart of icky blue country teaching high school kids at church, who happen to be icky blue fans, bless their hearts. While I was reveling in the loss, ironically to a Catholic school and I'm teaching Catholic high school students, I had to work on consoling a couple of the boys as they were devastated (I'm not exaggerating) that their team will not be undefeated this year. They just didn't get it that a loss can be a good thing or that it's best for their team to lose now than in March (even though I will love it when they lose in March, twice). Oh, my ride home was sweet despite being caught up in traffic from the game, especially with all the Duke basketball paraphernalia on my car.
    Oh yeah! DBR beach bum chicks. I'll call you!

I hope everyone had a great day. Mine was much better. I received an apology from certain head honchos. Don't mess with a woman about to have her first hot flash!! Especially if she's a Blue Devil Brunchgater

Thanks for the kind words of support. You guys are the best. I love my DBR family

Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    I hope everyone had a great day. Mine was much better. I received an apology from certain head honchos. Don't mess with a woman about to have her first hot flash!! Especially if she's a Blue Devil Brunchgater

Thanks for the kind words of support. You guys are the best. I love my DBR family
    I'm glad you had a better day. I hope tomorrow is even better.

Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post

Glad to hear everything's ok. Going to book a flight now!