Page 383 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 2833333733813823833843853934334838831383 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,660 of 67379
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Hi Ez! I like her!

Just got back from the Wizzard's game. Not nearly as much fun as watching Duke play, but an interesting diversion. 76'ers won by 4, even without Elton.

On the road at 7 tomorrow morning for lunch near the Meadowlands at noon.

Ezzie(not to be confused with Ozzie ), I'll tell your parents hey for you when I see them in the afternoon!
    DukePA is back. It doesn't look like Ezzie did too much damage last night The last time I spoke with the parents, they had passed through Philly. I got a voicemail at 12:11 from their NY hotel room. Strong work Bud and Nancy.

GO DUKE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    What? No mimosas?
    Mimosas are for my morning drinking. Ymmmm, mimosas

Welcome back! The baton is being handed your way...we are quickly approaching our goal.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Welcome back! The baton is being handed your way...we are quickly approaching our goal.
    Yee haa!! This is fun!

Gthc, gth!!! Why can't I make the caps stay on? this is aggravating.

What's for breakfast? We're having country ham and eggs. I love that my guy cooks. I am a very spoiled woman.

Waffles and Bacon here...just finished. My guy cooks too, but then I am my guy! LOL!

the holes also play at 2. Who thinks I should get to watch Duke on the big TV and let Stevo watch the baby puke blues on the smaller TV?

Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    Built into the board software...I recall a way around it but would have to experiment to figure it out again.

the holes also play at 2. Who thinks I should get to watch Duke on the big TV and let Stevo watch the baby puke blues on the smaller TV?
    Hmmm...I don't think that question even needs to be asked.

what is the name of your gray kitty? I keep forgetting. My gray kitty, Milo, is your kitty's evil twin. Milo has issues.

Hmmm...I don't think that question even needs to be asked.
    I know. But I'll have to devise some kind of sneaky, underhanded way to guilt him out of the big TV.

I know. But I'll have to devise some kind of sneaky, underhanded way to guilt him out of the big TV.
    Wouldn't it be the chivalrous thing to do for him to relinquish it? Chivalry surely isn't dead in this day and age?

what is the name of your gray kitty? I keep forgetting. My gray kitty, Milo, is your kitty's evil twin. Milo has issues.
    I actually have two and they are brother and sister. The one sleeping up top is Kelly, the one stuck in the Kleenex box below is Grant. Yes, named after the Grant that was blocking the door at Zack's one night while I was trying to get out. Some have also noted that if you look at the stars of To Catch a Thief, you have their last names. To celebrate 1 year together, I got them a poster from the movie. They really liked the box it came in.

Okay, time for me to go...hopefully the milestone will be long past by the time I get back!

Wouldn't it be the chivalrous thing to do for him to relinquish it? Chivalry surely isn't dead in this day and age?
    Chivalry is not dead. He just told me he's going to watch the holes at a local sports bar. Awwww, he can be so sweet. Breakfast and the big TV.

What's for breakfast? We're having country ham and eggs. I love that my guy cooks. I am a very spoiled woman.
    French toast here. I love it when I come home from school and Mom cooks lol

Although my guy did make some pretty good venison tacos for dinner last week

There's a built in program on the board to return most/all caps messages to lower case to minimize shouting.

A bagel, OJ (no mimosa) and milk. I toast a mean bagel and pour a great OJ and glass of milk (separate, of course)