Page 365 of 2927 FirstFirst ... 2653153553633643653663673754154658651365 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,300 of 58535
  1. #7281
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Isn't Arnold and ex-terminator? And he's in your office? I thought Californ-ee-ya was bankrupt.
    Arnold isn't my governator any more.

    I moved.

    GAH--yet another place I got kicked out of: California!

  2. #7282
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    What is this Fathead of which you speak?
    Fatheads are giant posters you can put on your wall, that are removable.

    http://www.fathead.com/

  3. #7283
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    I'm trying to do my part. Clients and work keep getting in the way!
    First it was the HVAC guy, then it was the exterminator, now you're blaming clients. I'm not sure your heart is really in this. (course I really should be focusing on work)

  4. #7284

    Dale Jr Fathead

    I am so disappointed in Fathead. The facts they have listed for Dale Jr are more than a year old. (throwing hands up in the air)

    http://www.fathead.com/nascar/Dale-E...jr-amp-driver/

  5. #7285
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Any chance you can throw Rose Bowl tix to your friends on the LTE?
    Got $145 each?

  6. #7286
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I don't need my Rose Bowl tickets this year - but if Michigan ever goes again, can you misdirect some my way?
    Considering I went to Ohio State for grad school... no.

  7. #7287
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    I'm trying to do my part. Clients and work keep getting in the way!
    I thought you brought in the exterminator to kill off your clients so you can spend more time posting on LTE!!

  8. #7288
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Got $145 each?
    Nope! Just thought I'd ask. You never know unless you ask.

  9. #7289
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    I thought you brought in the exterminator to kill off your clients so you can spend more time posting on LTE!!
    Don't forget, no smarty pants comments about the exterminator in her office.

  10. #7290
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Arnold isn't my governator any more.

    I moved.

    GAH--yet another place I got kicked out of: California!
    ???

    So how many states have you been kicked out of and why?? Are you in witness protection or something??

  11. #7291
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    First it was the HVAC guy, then it was the exterminator, now you're blaming clients. I'm not sure your heart is really in this. (course I really should be focusing on work)
    Now I'm starting to wonder about the HVAC guy and the exterminator. They could be undercover law enforcement. She better look at their IDs REEEALLLLY close...

  12. #7292
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Considering I went to Ohio State for grad school... no.
    If I recall correctly, Michigan hasn't been doing so well that last few times they have been in the Rose Bowl - so would you reconsider since the likelihood is that they would lose?

  13. #7293
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    ???

    So how many states have you been kicked out of and why?? Are you in witness protection or something??
    Hmmm... Maybe CathyCA had something to do with the dead Korean in DIK's backyard... Elementary, my dear Watson!

  14. #7294
    Sue71 - a friend at church is a big Ohio State fan - I have been trying to teach her 3 year old to sing The Victors.

    Our organist at church is from Korea, so she had no clue what some of the songs were that I requested she play for the prelude music at our father's funeral - we selected his high school alma mater, the Michigan fight song, a song from Pirates of Penzance, and a Korean folk tune. The Victors sounds really good on a pipe organ.

  15. #7295
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    If I recall correctly, Michigan hasn't been doing so well that last few times they have been in the Rose Bowl - so would you reconsider since the likelihood is that they would lose?
    I'm happy to see Michigan under .500 and out of the bowl picture completely. Their coach tried to shaft West Virginia...

  16. #7296
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Hmmm... Maybe CathyCA had something to do with the dead Korean in DIK's backyard... Elementary, my dear Watson!
    You weren't supposed to figure that out - our secret is out CathyCA.

  17. #7297
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    I'm happy to see Michigan under .500 and out of the bowl picture completely. Their coach tried to shaft West Virginia...
    This season and the loss to ASU last year would have been very hard for my father to take.

  18. #7298
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Sue71 - a friend at church is a big Ohio State fan - I have been trying to teach her 3 year old to sing The Victors.

    Our organist at church is from Korea, so she had no clue what some of the songs were that I requested she play for the prelude music at our father's funeral - we selected his high school alma mater, the Michigan fight song, a song from Pirates of Penzance, and a Korean folk tune. The Victors sounds really good on a pipe organ.
    OK, I think we can safely say I've run the "dead Korean" joke into the ground... Time to let that one rest in peace... (ouch ouch ouch)

    Let's see how long the "CathyCA mobster" joke will play...

  19. #7299
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    You weren't supposed to figure that out - our secret is out CathyCA.
    Oh no, I hear strange knocking at my door... Should I answer it?

    This might be my last post for a while...

  20. #7300
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    OK, I think we can safely say I've run the "dead Korean" joke into the ground... Time to let that one rest in peace... (ouch ouch ouch)

    Let's see how long the "CathyCA mobster" joke will play...
    I've actually been enjoying the dead Korean joke. It has been fun seeing it in several threads. (FYI - we are not Korean. We just had the good fortune to live there for 4 years.)

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •