Page 363 of 2808 FirstFirst ... 2633133533613623633643653734134638631363 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,260 of 56149
  1. #7241
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Hey Cathy, how's Mom?
    Thanks for asking.

    Mom is well. I took her to the eye doctor this morning for her post-op checkup. For the first time in 30 years, she is NOT wearing glasses.

    This cataract surgery is miraculous.

  2. #7242
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Hey, Ozzie! Safe travels, okay?

  3. #7243
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Thanks for asking.

    Mom is well. I took her to the eye doctor this morning for her post-op checkup. For the first time in 30 years, she is NOT wearing glasses.

    This cataract surgery is miraculous.
    Yeah!!!!! Please send my best to your mother.

  4. #7244
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    6995 here. Last help I can give for a while. I'll make another inspection tour of the majority of I-95 in the next five days. Lots of "windshield time".

    I'm driving to Gainesville, Florida today for a short business meeting tomorrow in Alachua (a suburb outside of Gainesville). Then I'm driving back after the meeting so I can drive to DC on Friday and visit with BDBD. Saturday morning we'll trek up to NJ for the Xavier game that afternoon. Then back to Smithfield on Sunday.
    What do you mean you can't drive and post on DBR! Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie! Surely you'll have to stop for a break and can post at the rest stop.

    May the road be clear and all the police in donut shops.

  5. #7245
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Yeah!!!!! Please send my best to your mother.
    Thanks, Tilly. I will!

  6. #7246
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acworth, GA
    I haven't been here in a while. So, here I am...

  7. #7247
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Welcome back, Sham!

  8. #7248
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    The guy from the HVAC place is in my office, working on the vents. I got kicked out.

  9. #7249
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    The guy from the HVAC place is in my office, working on the vents. I got kicked out.
    You've been getting kicked out of all kinds of places in the last few days. First your mother's cube, now your office. What will you be kicked out of tomorrow?

  10. #7250
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    I don't know where I'll get kicked out of tomorrow. I don't have anything on my calendar yet.

  11. #7251
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Oh. I meant to post: I'm back in my office now.

  12. #7252
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Did you all know that you must wait 30 seconds between posting replies on this board?

  13. #7253
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    I can't even believe this. I got kicked out of my office again.

    The exterminator is here.

    No smarty pants replies, either. . .

  14. #7254
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Did you all know that you must wait 30 seconds between posting replies on this board?
    Yeah, it's that 30 second delay that makes racking up consecutive posts such a a challenge. Even some of my insomniac efforts have been foiled by other, unmentioned <cough cough Lava cough be cough> east coast insomniacs.

  15. #7255
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    My hubby is home on the couch with back spasms. I feel for him, really, I do, but I wish he'd gotten the lights on the Christmas tree on Sunday like I asked him before he decided to have back spasms. (They started on Monday.) We have a tree in our living room, no lights, no ornaments. I'm not tall enough to string the lights. Looks like I'll be bringing the ladder in from the garage tonight.

  16. #7256
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Ouch! I hope he feels better soon.

  17. #7257
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    My hubby is home on the couch with back spasms. I feel for him, really, I do, but I wish he'd gotten the lights on the Christmas tree on Sunday like I asked him before he decided to have back spasms. (They started on Monday.) We have a tree in our living room, no lights, no ornaments. I'm not tall enough to string the lights. Looks like I'll be bringing the ladder in from the garage tonight.
    Be careful you don't get back spasms. I had them over the summer, the last day of my vacation. Drove myself to urgent care to get prescriptions for muscle relaxers and pain killers.

    Hope Mr. Bostondevil is up and around soon, really soon!

  18. #7258
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    I can't even believe this. I got kicked out of my office again.

    The exterminator is here.

    No smarty pants replies, either. . .
    Hmm, an exterminator in a lawyers office. And, we're not allowed to post smarty pants replies. Sheesh!!

  19. #7259
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Hmm, an exterminator in a lawyers office. And, we're not allowed to post smarty pants replies. Sheesh!!
    I know.

  20. #7260
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm always asking my kids how their pants got so smart.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •