Page 3338 of 3405 FirstFirst ... 233828383238328833283336333733383339334033483388 ... LastLast
Results 66,741 to 66,760 of 68092
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    There are two that I know of.

We are civil, I think it's because, deep down, everybody like PopTarts.
    Also why we don't have LTE Festivus.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    It's not much to see.

One of my few flames was from a UT Vol fan/alum who didn't appreciate my good-natured ribbing. I think I said something to the effect that they were dumber than a box of rocks. Rocks were greatly offended.
    I am sure you said it in the nicest possible way. Bless their hearts!

I was going to flame Clem in the Presidential thread about his inability to post live links. Not blind links, but live ones you can actually click on. I demurred and instead am doing it here, I didn't want to unite the parties nor create any more discord.
    While this is fair I'm putting exactly as much effort into that as I'm going to.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    While this is fair I'm putting exactly as much effort into that as I'm going to.
    Such a spicy meatball!

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Such a spicy meatball!
    Meatballs usually use bread crumbs. Filler as it were. Iím certain he is greatly offended.

Meatballs usually use bread crumbs. Filler as it were. Iím certain he is greatly offended.
    I also load mine with red pepper flakes and bits of things that canít in-game dunk.

Meatballs? Are we talking about Ron DeSantis?

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    Meatballs? Are we talking about Ron DeSantis?
    Reported for killing my appetite. And for making my white rubber boots uncool for wear in public.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    There is some black box to a few of the rules around here, thatís for sure.
    You say black box to me and I think theater. It took me a second to make sense of your statement.

So, we were on a break?
    We were definitely on a break.

I also load mine with red pepper flakes and bits of things that canít in-game dunk.
    This was great.

Pediatric dental offices have come a long way from old Highlights magazines and wooden blocks. Massage chairs (for the kids!), video game consoles, multiple tablets with games, Kuerig machine, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    Also why we don't have LTE Festivus.
    I think we just need to pick a date.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    Pediatric dental offices have come a long way from old Highlights magazines and wooden blocks. Massage chairs (for the kids!), video game consoles, multiple tablets with games, Kuerig machine, etc.
    My orthodontist back in the 80s had a pinball machine.

The dentist that I have had since college, and who took over for my childhood dentist, is retiring. I have to find someone new. I am not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    My orthodontist back in the 80s had a pinball machine.

The dentist that I have had since college, and who took over for my childhood dentist, is retiring. I have to find someone new. I am not happy.
    My kids' dentist wouldn't let me have them graduate to an adult dentist. She kept seeing them until they graduated off my insurance instead. She retired last year. My adult children have never seen anyone else. They aren't doing a good job of picking new dentists.

Drewsk was one of her first patients when she opened a new office in Massachusetts and she saw all of them from the time they were 2. She told me that my kids were part of her family. She took care of Arrow through chemo too when getting his teeth cleaned required extra care and usually a dose of antibiotics. For those who weren't aware - chemo is hard on teeth.

One of the earliest memories I can recall was during my first year in grade school, when I was taken to a dentist that drilled teeth without the use of novocaine. To this day I tend to break out in a cold sweat on my way to the dentist or oral surgeon.

This was great.
    Not as great as your fatherís disappointment in you for trying in the first place!

Not as great as your fatherís disappointment in you for trying in the first place!
    https://youtu.be/MhIlVn-jIkA?si=RFdsFGgaopxAhmw0

I LOVE this didn't show up as a live link.

https://youtu.be/MhIlVn-jIkA?si=RFdsFGgaopxAhmw0

I LOVE this didn't show up as a live link.
    Ymo gonna get you!

Ymo gonna get you!
    I wish he would just repair the link. I am aware this happens to me a lot. But there is no rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes it is live. Sometimes not. I do the same thing every time. And I am putting in exactly the amount of work I am going to. I never actually care if people read or watch the link on the POTUS thread. If they can't highlight and do a web search (and perhaps they are lazy like I am), then I don't care.