Page 329 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 2292793193273283293303313393794298291329 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,580 of 67680
    Catching up on yesterdays postings:

I haven't seen Talledaga Nights yet.

I'm feeling guilty because I don't remember if I made a special post for my 1000.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I'm not sure I've ever watched a Will Ferrell movie from start to finish...
    Old School?

'Blue, you're my boy!'

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Things were pretty good; my first turkey ever was okay, but I've got some ideas to make it better next year!
    I doused my first ever turkey in pinot grigio. Ymmm turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Hey, TG,

You're a few short minutes and keystrokes away from a milestone post. Whatchagonnado? Need any help?
    Cricky! I missed 1991 and 1992. Will cautiously be in the look out for 2001 and then will just sit back and enjoy it and the years to follow.

PW'ing can cause that...(missing of milestones).

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Old School?

'Blue, you're my boy!'
    Didn't see that either...I'm not really into Will Ferrell type humor. Lame, I know...

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I doused my first ever turkey in pinot grigio. Ymmm turkey.

Drunken turkey? I would have just sucked down the wine and let the turkey get its own...haha, stupid really really stupid.

(But yes, I do laugh at my own jokes.)

Didn't see that either...I'm not really into Will Ferrell type humor. Lame, I know...
    I don't know that I've ever seen any of his movies. The trailers look pretty lame to me, too.

I say we go for it.

Earlier today I posted that I felt like startin' somethin' and this is the idea I've now come up with.

C'mon folks, who's with me?

Random thought of the day for me: I really miss those chocolate Pop Tarts with the peppermint filling. Whatever happened to those? I might have been the only person who liked them, but I really, really, really liked them.

How long will it take to get to 1000 posts, do you think? Never?
    Did we make it to 1000 posts yet? I haven't been keeping track.

You know, my latest will be performed in January in Maynard. It will run either Jan. 9 & 17, or Jan. 10 & 16. I'll keep you posted!

Let me know what days so I can plan on going.

Did we make it to 1000 posts yet? I haven't been keeping track.
    Yes, we did. I think it was a few days ago. (You actually BTW need 171 more on this thread to crack the 1000 barrier-by yourself).

I'm taking the kids to the New England Aquarium today and then home in time for Duke-Duquesne.
    I took the parents to the Museum of Flight today - got to walk through a Concorde jet, which was kind of cool. The bball game is on Tivo; but the 'rents insist on watching the tivo'd Nebraska-Colorado game first.

Last edited by DevilAlumna; 11-28-2008 at 11:51 PM. Reason: (huh, thought this was going to be 2,999 - oh well, time for a new avatar!)

I took the parents to the Museum of Flight today - got to walk through a Concorde jet, which was kind of cool. The bball game is on Tivo; but the 'rents insist on watching the tivo'd Nebraska-Colorado game first.

Congrats to DA on 3 Grand!

Yeah DA!!

Congrats!!

I shall continue on with the avatar that got me here. Though my cats are no longer little...

Wink I'll bite

I shall continue on with the avatar that got me here. Though my cats are no longer little...
    How big are they now?

Are they bigger than a Kleenex box?

One's a little more than 12 lbs, one's a little less. Can't say which is which, its not polite to discuss... They've stopped growing now I think and I have started to scale back on the food slightly.

The avatar pic was probably around 4 lbs., the signature pic was probably 6-7 lbs.

One's a little more than 12 lbs, one's a little less. Can't say which is which, its not polite to discuss... They've stopped growing now I think and I have started to scale back on the food slightly.

The avatar pic was probably around 4 lbs., the signature pic was probably 6-7 lbs.
    They're bigger than a lemur.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    They're bigger than a lemur.
    Septimus is about 18 lbs. He eats small children for a hobby. True story.

Yo Miles, how was the turkey day feast?