Page 325 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 2252753153233243253263273353754258251325 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,500 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Well folks, I am getting close to that hour where I'll be driving down to Newport Beach for the Turkey Festivities. On Friday, I'm finishing the last few things at the apartment, and then Saturday I'm moving back to San Diego. I won't be online for a few days, maybe on Friday for a few mins, so I'm gonna take the time now to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday.

Love you all.
    They have internet down there?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Well folks, I am getting close to that hour where I'll be driving down to Newport Beach for the Turkey Festivities. On Friday, I'm finishing the last few things at the apartment, and then Saturday I'm moving back to San Diego. I won't be online for a few days, maybe on Friday for a few mins, so I'm gonna take the time now to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday.

Love you all.
    Best Thanksgiving Wishes Miles! Drive safely and make sure you are parked in front of a TV on Saturday game time to see us kick Carolina's azz!!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

CB&B, are you and I the only 2 left around these parts?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Nope...but I am at a bar posting via cell.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Perhaps you should post on the Ymm, Beer thread.

Amazing what an afternoon nap will do!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I have to make a quick trip to the grocery store again tonight because, get this, the huge Stop-N-Shop where I go for big time grocery shopping was OUT of unsalted butter last night. Not a stick to be had. I'm waiting until after dinner. It still might be crowded but it won't bug me so much cause I won't feel in any great hurry to get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I have to make a quick trip to the grocery store again tonight because, get this, the huge Stop-N-Shop where I go for big time grocery shopping was OUT of unsalted butter last night. Not a stick to be had. I'm waiting until after dinner. It still might be crowded but it won't bug me so much cause I won't feel in any great hurry to get home.
    I need to pick up some ice cream but I may just hit CVS instead of the grocery store to save the headache.

Day off...

I need to pick up some ice cream but I may just hit CVS instead of the grocery store to save the headache.
    I took the day off and hit the stores before noon...wasn't too bad.

Fortunately, I'm only in charge of pies and bread, so I think I got everything I needed last night. If not, I may just improvise.

I'm in charge of everything, but its only 3 of us so not a big deal.

I was just asked to pick up the ice cream- my friend just decided she wants it.

Thumbs down Errand Day

Now ILJ wants me to go out again and get some butter.

UGH!!

I keep a stockpile of butter going into November...thankfully no late grocery trips at all.

Wink

I keep a stockpile of butter going into November...thankfully no late grocery trips at all.
    Unless it snows.

After a couple beers, I think it may be time for an evening nap that stretches through to the morning.

Nope. Just got my new laptop and I'll be trying it out/learning on it for quite a few posts over the next several days. At the coast. With not much else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Perhaps you should post on the Ymm, Beer thread.

Amazing what an afternoon nap will do!
    I suspect you will have trouble falling asleep tonight. Or staying asleep. We all know what that means. Wild PWing.

What's on draft? The beer draft, not the NASCAR or DBR draft.

After a couple beers, I think it may be time for an evening nap that stretches through to the morning.
    Shame on you. Bed time before posting about your evening's beverages.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Those of you travelling -- be safe. Those of us shopping and cooking -- send us good wishes. I am ALWAYS the master cook -- even when I'm somewhere else than home. (....much to my chagrin sometimes, I'm pretty good at that stuff).

I often find it difficult to feel thankful and grateful on a daily basis -- (I keep working on that), but this time of year I count my blessings every minute.