Page 324 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 2242743143223233243253263343744248241324 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 67238
    Well, I'm going to bed. Theoretically, I'm getting up early in the morning to get a bit of work done before we head over the river and through the woods (hah), to say nothing of the fact that I haven't packed yet. I'll be out of commission for a couple of days, just as I suspect many others around here will be, so let me wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, safe travels, and increased girth and stupidity on Thursday. When next we all convene, it will be The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Well, I'm going to bed. Theoretically, I'm getting up early in the morning to get a bit of work done before we head over the river and through the woods (hah), to say nothing of the fact that I haven't packed yet. I'll be out of commission for a couple of days, just as I suspect many others around here will be, so let me wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, safe travels, and increased girth and stupidity on Thursday. When next we all convene, it will be The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
    Have a safe trip and great Thanksgiving! Happy trails...

Good progress last night...

Hmm...everyone must have gone on vacation already.

Smile Ymm, Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Hmm...everyone must have gone on vacation already.
    Think again, oh great one.

Actually, I haven't responded in a while because I got a good night's sleep.

I got a decent sleep. My puppy woke me up just before the alarm. She tried to pull me out of bed and scratched my bald dome index with her dew claw. Still a nice way to wake up. Her internal clock is amazing. She preempts the alarm by 1 minute!

And this really amazes me. Yesterday, I set the alarm half an hour later than usual. Kayla woke me up 1 minute before the adjusted alarm time!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Actually, I haven't responded in a while because I got a good night's sleep.
    That's definitely a good thing. I did too or else I would have worked on the post count sooner. Too many errands to run today...

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I got a decent sleep. My puppy woke me up just before the alarm. She tried to pull me out of bed and scratched my bald dome index with her dew claw. Still a nice way to wake up. Her internal clock is amazing. She preempts the alarm by 1 minute!

And this really amazes me. Yesterday, I set the alarm half an hour later than usual. Kayla woke me up 1 minute before the adjusted alarm time!

Maybe she can read and understand English? My cats are nice, but not nearly as considerate. If they need some warmth at 3 a.m. they know it can be found by crawling under the covers.

That's definitely a good thing. I did too or else I would have worked on the post count sooner. Too many errands to run today...
    I did NOT have too many errands to do today ... until ILJ woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    I did NOT have too many errands to do today ... until ILJ woke up.
    HAHAHA. You got a good giggle out of me on that one.
    I have errands galore today. Have to finish picking up the veggies and herbs from the local fresh market, work, pack, pack, pack, work, drive to Newport Beach. Tonight I make the turkey broth and croutons. And I drink beer.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Have to finish picking up the veggies and herbs from the local fresh market
    Hmmm wish I had some fresh veggies... oh wait...

No packing for me...

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    My dad sent me this today. Thought I'd share.
    I think someone had that as a sig a while back.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Maybe she can read and understand English? My cats are nice, but not nearly as considerate. If they need some warmth at 3 a.m. they know it can be found by crawling under the covers.
    4 year olds do that too.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I think someone had that as a sig a while back.
    I think it was JBDuke who used that for his sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    4 year olds do that too.
    My sample size is limited, no 4 year olds yet for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Hmmm wish I had some fresh veggies... oh wait...
    What would you do with them? Decorate the apartment? Grow spores, molds, and fungi for Egon?

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    What would you do with them? Decorate the apartment? Grow spores, molds, and fungi for Egon?
    Too bad you won't be around to find out.

Mold may not be covered by homeowner's policy.

Well folks, I am getting close to that hour where I'll be driving down to Newport Beach for the Turkey Festivities. On Friday, I'm finishing the last few things at the apartment, and then Saturday I'm moving back to San Diego. I won't be online for a few days, maybe on Friday for a few mins, so I'm gonna take the time now to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday.

Love you all.