Page 3068 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 2068256829683018305830663067306830693070307831183168 ... LastLast
Results 61,341 to 61,360 of 67748
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    Too soon. Entenmann was the Notre Dame lacrosse goalie this Monday in our lose for the National Championship.
    yeah but he wasn't chocolate frosted...he was pretty good though.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    birthday related, yesterday I bought my annual donuts, an eight pack of Entenmanns chocolate frosted donuts.

Screenshot 2023-06-02 161548.jpg > Screenshot 2023-06-02 161642.jpg

Those donuts were a staple of my freshman year. I lived in Pegram and would go to the grocery store, I think it was an A&P, across from East and using my freshly minted checkbook from CCB, buy some donuts and other snacks. Those were the days.

I hope the following doesn’t get me reported and infracted, but here goes:

I watched uNC thankfully lose in baseball yesterday. But sometimes (rarely) there is a uNC athlete that you have to admire. The announcers said that their pitcher Kevin Eaise had brain cancer as a child and recovered. He is a grad student transfer from Penn, and plans on going to med school. His family is involved in a charity supporting research for pediatric brain tumors. I wish him the best.

Okay, now back to hating just about everything else about the cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post

I watched uNC thankfully lose in baseball yesterday. But sometimes (rarely) there is a uNC athlete that you have to admire. The announcers said that their pitcher Kevin Eaise had brain cancer as a child and recovered. He is a grad student transfer from Penn, and plans on going to med school. His family is involved in a charity supporting research for pediatric brain tumors. I wish him the best.

Well, ummm, uhhh, yeah.

Sometimes you just have to say efff it and go for the PopTarts. The problem is the boxes don't last very long.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post

Probably a safer post on this thread than most others.

Slow day on the ol’ LTE.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Slow day on the ol’ LTE.

Should have had the donuts...

Pancakes. Imma put blueberries in them.

lawnmowing on tap, high of 62, cloudy, nice conditions (the last time I said this it snowed).

Flying to Edmonton this morning. Have been on the Northshore area of Nola this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Flying to Edmonton this morning. Have been on the Northshore area of Nola this week.
    Well, that’ll be a switch.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Well, that’ll be a switch.
    Not as much as Asheville to New Orleans was. 50s and raining in Asheville to 90 in New Orleans. 70-80 in Edmonton with lows upper 50s to low 60s. Never been there, but supposed to have a pretty good food scene. Indian and Korean are usually sooooooo good in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    any time to see Elk Island National Park???...got them a mess of bison and other cool stuff..https://parks.canada.ca/pn-np/ab/elkisland

any time to see Elk Island National Park???...got them a mess of bison and other cool stuff..https://parks.canada.ca/pn-np/ab/elkisland
    No. But I would love to.

And on to Monday

picking up my 35 year old suit which is being a bit re-tailored...

major move: after 35 years of digging down to my septic tank every five years, i'm bringing in a guy who will add a "riser" to the tank so digging will no longer be required, plus he'll do the digging this time! SO happy...

dig and pump, Bob's my uncle!

picking up my 35 year old suit which is being a bit re-tailored...
    Ruffles added or removed? Also no one commented on the fact that you once drove around RFK and his family. When I read that I assumed it was a special op and extraction that you pulled off.