Page 3 of 3363 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
    I think you are right, but I can't go back and edit...but am now passing the baton. I have a job and it is calling my name.(And I am sure I will be facing the "haha Duke lost" catcalls.)

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Okay, I'm probably breaking a rule here...by posting a 3rd time in a row.
    No rules have been established yet in that regard as far as I know. If there is to be such a rule, allow me to propose 7 in a row. That sounds fair to me.

Okay, got distracted by Blockbuster raising rates on their Videos by Mail programs. I am sure that Netflix will take this opportunity to raise their prices also.(I am a Netflix subscriber as they carry HD DVD.) Crap, really need to leave for work now.

I think you are right, but I can't go back and edit...but am now passing the baton. I have a job and it is calling my name.(And I am sure I will be facing the "haha Duke lost" catcalls.)
    Good luck at work. Don't let the catcalls get to you. They're just jealous. Have a good day out there.

I keep getting distracted and not leaving. And ending up back here...I guess I am a PW at heart!

I guess that makes me a PW as well. I'm on page 7 of the Pitt post game thread. Will read through all the posts and then see if I have anything of substance (or entertainment value) to add. Doubt that I will. Seems all the angles have been covered.

alteran is offline All-American, Honorable Mention
    Okay, here goes another. The Pitt game was interesting, then it was over. Somewhere along the line we ended up with less points than the other team. But today is a new day. What will happen today?
    Today is for the wailing and gnashing of teeth. ;-)

I'm in. As long as we just make an effort to keep it on the front page it'll eventually get there.

Also, mentioning "Lost" could help.

Creating a long post string for no apparent reason should go right to the top of the list of time wasters. I'm in.

Random thought of the moment: I know everyone loved the Thundercats, but I remember preferring the Silverhawks.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilBen02 View Post
    Creating a long post string for no apparent reason should go right to the top of the list of time wasters. I'm in.

Random thought of the moment: I know everyone loved the Thundercats, but I remember preferring the Silverhawks.
    Thundercats wins on the superiority of its logo alone.

strawberry pop tarts ROCK.

dth.

Waterloo, Ontario (unfortunately, no longer in London England).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post

Well, if there's no way to beat Bush and Battier, perhaps we can just go for longest off topic thread.
    It can be beaten. It will just take a hell of an effort.

thundercats

I've heard about a new thundercats live-action movie that might be made. I really don't know what to think about it. If Cheetara is hot, then maybe it'd work....

Oh and my feet are cold. I think something might be wrong with my heat at home.

Quote Originally Posted by colchar View Post
    It can be beaten. It will just take a hell of an effort.
    I dunno. BMB has a lot going for it-- humor, politics, invective, tragedy, intrigue, spite. Quantity was only one of its aspects.

One cannot beat BMB, one can only hope to contain it.

I heard that BMB once broke Chris Paul's ankles off a nasty cross-over dribble... then dunked over his head.

A girl I dated over a year ago showed me an article in Cosmopolitan that listed the "Top Ten Things Women Obsess over that Men Simply Don't Care About."

One of them was perfectly shaven legs.

I, EarlJam, agree. While I like perfectly shaven legs, and prefer smoothness, in no way to I mind if my girlfriend has gone a day or two without shaving her legs.

-EARL!!!!!!!! jam.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    A girl I dated over a year ago showed me an article in Cosmopolitan that listed the "Top Ten Things Women Obsess over that Men Simply Don't Care About."

One of them was perfectly shaven legs.

I, EarlJam, agree. While I like perfectly shaven legs, and prefer smoothness, in no way to I mind if my girlfriend has gone a day or two without shaving her legs.

-EARL!!!!!!!! jam.
    I don't obsess over perfectly shaven legs, but if they are that way, it's truly a divine thing.
    Also, I am hosting my group of close friends' annual Cookie Party tonight, which begs the question:
    With regard to holiday cookies, gingerbread, sugar cookies, other? Frosting, sprinkles, other, none/all of the above?
    How do we feel about gingerbread houses? Personally, I love them, and I have attached a picture of my gingerbread house from last year's party.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I don't obsess over perfectly shaven legs, but if they are that way, it's truly a divine thing.
    Also, I am hosting my group of close friends' annual Cookie Party tonight, which begs the question:
    With regard to holiday cookies, gingerbread, sugar cookies, other? Frosting, sprinkles, other, none/all of the above?
    How do we feel about gingerbread houses? Personally, I love them, and I have attached a picture of my gingerbread house from last year's party.
    I'm a big fan of all things ginger. I enjoy gingerbread houses, ginger snaps, the ginger Altoids I keep in my desk, ginger ale, and I even intend on making some ginger-spiked simple syrup to mix with some gin cocktails this holiday season.

Cool Gingerbread house!

Now on to something important. Who here likes fruitcake?

Do people actually eat these things?
    "The future ain't what it used to be."

Quote Originally Posted by DukeUsul View Post
    I've heard about a new thundercats live-action movie that might be made. I really don't know what to think about it. If Cheetara is hot, then maybe it'd work....
    Also, Vin Diesel must not play Panthro.
    Am I wrong for always having assumed that Panthro was the "black Thundercat"?