Page 2993 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 1993249328932943298329912992299329942995300330433093 ... LastLast
Results 59,841 to 59,860 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    If anyone has some spare prayers, my sister-in-law took a fall on Monday and has been in ICU. Showed signs of improvement but took a turn for the worse. Waiting for her son to get in town from California.
    Vibes and prayers for your sister-in-law.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    My dad had a large supply of military issue repellent from the 40’s. It worked great, but smelled like a mixture of diesel fuel and ammonia. I attended The Lost Colony play in Manteo, and had heard how bad the mosquitoes were. So I took a bottle of my dad’s repellent. Sure enough, they mosquitoes were abundant. So I splashed on a large dose of repellent. No more mosquitoes… also no more crowded seats. A radius of about 10 feet of patrons decided to move upwind from me. Including my date.

May I borrow some of that?

Anyone who missed Michigan State and Kansas State missed one of the best non-ACC games I have ever watched.

If anyone has some spare prayers, my sister-in-law took a fall on Monday and has been in ICU. Showed signs of improvement but took a turn for the worse. Waiting for her son to get in town from California.
    Thoughts and prayers DinK.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Robert made it in time, barely. She passed a short while ago.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Robert made it in time, barely. She passed a short while ago.
    I'm so sorry.

-jk

Very sorry to hear of the loss. Condolences.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Anyone who missed Michigan State and Kansas State missed one of the best non-ACC games I have ever watched.
    It was spectacular.

I have former roommates from each school. I didn't live with them at the same time. I did however make the same deal with both of them. I'd root for Michigan State/Kansas State in football if they'd root for Duke in basketball, unless their teams were playing Duke. (The deal was made after Magic Johnson left and before Tom Izzo arrived with the MSU roommate.) Both sent me messages to remind me to root for their teams. I had a vested interest in the game even if I couldn't decide who I wanted to win.

Down the stretch, I found I was pulling for K-State. Purple gets me every time.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Sending you my condolences.

Condolences to you DinK.

Quote Originally Posted by fidel View Post
    Condolences to you DinK.
    Very sorry to hear about your loss.

So sorry to hear this. Condolences.

Sorry to hear that DinK.

Star Wars themed female heavy metal band called Sleia.

Sorry for your loss, but glad he was able to make it in time for his last goodbyes. My condolences.

Well, Google must have read this thread because the stuff showing up in my Discover feed(new tab) is a smorgasbord of mother nature.

Weekend in spring = time to mow the lawn

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    And then roll around in it?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I no longer have a lawn.

But stay off of it anyway!!

Many condolences, DinK. Tough to lose someone to an accident like that. Best wishes to her son, as well.