Page 2911 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 1911241128112861290129092910291129122913292129613011 ... LastLast
Results 58,201 to 58,220 of 67404
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    As one of the few females who post here, I am bothered more by the above statement. I believe that is untrue and maybe even a tad insulting to make that generalization. Though the punctuation IS grating to the grammar snob in me.
    Agreed. On both.

Good morning!

more snow. took car to the detailing place which I do every 10 years whether it needs it or not. Historic level dog hair will be removed.

A bit of snow here, too!

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    A bit of snow here, too!
    Here too.

It has cooled off here but no snow.

I don't think it's ever going to snow here again!

I was returning from an outing on Saturday and my neighbor was in his yard. Apparently while I was out, a bunny rabbit hopped from my yard to his and came up to him. A domestic bunny, ridiculously cute. Posted on Nextdoor if anyone was missing a bunny, no responses. Spread the news around to the neighbors, nothing. And it could not have been there long. I have hawks in my yard (and did at the time it hopped up to him) and he was very clean and fat. We think someone just dumped him. What a horrible person! If one neighbor does not keep it, another one will, so all is good, but I would still like to kick that person really, really hard!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I was returning from an outing on Saturday and my neighbor was in his yard. Apparently while I was out, a bunny rabbit hopped from my yard to his and came up to him. A domestic bunny, ridiculously cute. Posted on Nextdoor if anyone was missing a bunny, no responses. Spread the news around to the neighbors, nothing. And it could not have been there long. I have hawks in my yard (and did at the time it hopped up to him) and he was very clean and fat. We think someone just dumped him. What a horrible person! If one neighbor does not keep it, another one will, so all is good, but I would still like to kick that person really, really hard!
    Here in Durham I've seen a lot more bunnies lately than usual. Another person noticed this as well. He had a theory about the pandemic and people leaving them alone but I don't know about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    Here in Durham I've seen a lot more bunnies lately than usual. Another person noticed this as well. He had a theory about the pandemic and people leaving them alone but I don't know about that.
    the past few years we've had more bunnies than ever including one who spent much of this summer hanging out near an active fox den...

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    I'm in the very southern part of Durham County. I guess I'm glad that if they were going to dump it, they picked us! Lot of animal lovers on our road.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    the past few years we've had more bunnies than ever including one who spent much of this summer hanging out near an active fox den...
    Thrill seeker or suicidally depressed?

Over the last five years, both our rabbit and coyote populations have significantly increased. There are so may rabbits that my old beagle just ignores them. (Part of that is age but he still runs off the coyotes.)

Raccoons and feral cats are out issues here.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Raccoons and feral cats are out issues here.
    Our not out...need to do a better job of proofing.

I need a nap.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I need a nap.
    It is about bed time.

“permissive cheese”

Long story.

A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall

People are pretty testy on DBR today.