Page 2872 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 18722372277228222862287028712872287328742882292229723372 ... LastLast
Results 57,421 to 57,440 of 67756
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    Audition for a play. Growing up with a mother/actor/Director Who had a Broadway career before she decided to have five kids Meant that if I didn’t go to the theater I didn’t eat. The theater community doesn’t do early mornings well. My bio rhythms aren’t in sync until at least 4 o’clock in the afternoon.

You've got this!

Be sure and post about the part and play.

Getting nervous. Tomorrow is cantata Sunday. We will performing the premier of Living in the Light. Gavin has written a beautiful cantata and it is a privilege to get to sing in it - I hope we do it justice. Here is a link to our YouTube channel if anyone is interested.

https://youtu.be/kFpKLDsGlaA

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Getting nervous. Tomorrow is cantata Sunday. We will performing the premier of Living in the Light. Gavin has written a beautiful cantata and it is a privilege to get to sing in it - I hope we do it justice. Here is a link to our YouTube channel if anyone is interested.

https://youtu.be/kFpKLDsGlaA
    Nice! You’re going to crush it!

DinK and CameronBlue go get em!

read in today's paper that a bunch of churches are cancelling Sunday services because people don't want to get out of their jammies on Christmas Day.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    read in today's paper that a bunch of churches are cancelling Sunday services because people don't want to get out of their jammies on Christmas Day.
    As God intended!

It won't affect me! I attended a school in which I had to go to church seven days a week for five years, so consulting the actuarial tables I have concluded that I have a fully paid up church policy...

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    The last time I went to church was Christmas Eve 2019.

Given how much my husband and I are apart these days, I do lots of things alone. Going to church alone, however, is not something I enjoy. I have gotten used to doing other things on Sunday mornings.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    People are invited to come in their jammies at our church.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Hoping all goes well tomorrow, good luck!
    You nuts, all youse guys. Occasionally you guys are generous to a fault...and thank you. My post was a suggestion to you, YBT, as a way break routine and character. The "theater life" will keep you out past your bedtime. As to my father being a "doctor", no, but if you should be wondering how my mom could fit in a professional career in theater while raising 5 kids...my sister was named after the theater's Green Room. My Dad was in publishing and apparently spent some time at the theater collecting royalties.

you guys are generous to a fault
    I know I am. Kidding. Let us know how it goes.

You nuts, all youse guys. Occasionally you guys are generous to a fault...
    That’s how I’m often described as a lover!

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    That’s how I’m often described as a lover!
    Just by you though.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    You nuts, all youse guys. Occasionally you guys are generous to a fault...and thank you. My post was a suggestion to you, YBT, as a way break routine and character. The "theater life" will keep you out past your bedtime. As to my father being a "doctor", no, but if you should be wondering how my mom could fit in a professional career in theater while raising 5 kids...my sister was named after the theater's Green Room. My Dad was in publishing and apparently spent some time at the theater collecting royalties.
    You know this year's outdoor Shakespeare offering in June is 12th Night directed by yours truly. I think you were going to try to come to As You Like It last summer, yes? Perhaps this summer it will work out.

And yes, YBT, if you don't want to become a Early Bird Special, go to bed early person, by all means, do a show. You don't have to act, you can be part of the crew, be in the booth, props master, wardrobe supervisor - there are lots of backstage opportunities that will keep you up every bit as late.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Just by you though.
    I see my jig is up. Well played sir.

I just read something that said if Finding Nemo had been scientifically accurate Nemo’s dad would have switched sexes after mom died and mated with Nemo.

And now my Christmas is ruined.

I think I need a nap.

I just read something that said if Finding Nemo had been scientifically accurate Nemo’s dad would have switched sexes after mom died and mated with Nemo.

That movie always did turn me on.

Sounds fishy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Sounds fishy to me.
    Hi. I'm ClemmonsDevil. You might remember me from such films as The Boatjacking of Supership '79,
    Calling All Quakers,
    The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel,
    Cry Yuma,
    David vs. Super Goliath,
    Dial M for Murderousness,
    The Electric Gigolo,
    The Erotic Adventures of Hercules,
    Give My Remains to Broadway,
    Gladys the Groovy Mule,
    Good-Time Slim, Uncle Doobie, and the Great 'Frisco Freak-Out'
    The Greatest Story Ever Hulaed,
    Here Comes the Coast Guard,
    Hydro, the Man With the Hydraulic Arms,
    The Itchy & Scratchy Movie,
    Jagged Attraction,
    Leper in the Backfield,
    Look Who's Still Oinking,
    Make-Out King of Montana,
    Meet Joe Blow,
    The Muppets Go Medieval,
    "P" is for Psycho,
    Preacher With a Shovel,
    The President's Neck is Missing,
    Radioactive Man
    Radioactive Man II: Bring On The Sequel
    Radioactive Man III: Oh God, Not Again
    The Revenge of Abe Lincoln
    The Seven-Year Old I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.,
    Sorry, Wrong Closet,
    Suddenly Last Supper,
    They Came to Burgle Carnegie Hall
    Today We Kill, Tomorrow We Die,
    The Verdict Was Mail Fraud and
    The Wackiest Covered Wagon in the West