Page 2848 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 18482348274827982838284628472848284928502858289829483348 ... LastLast
Results 56,941 to 56,960 of 67650
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I'm ready for a few days off from work.
    Here here.

I am working from home today which gives me some freedom. Need to rake some leaves and do some more indoor cleaning and back porch sweeping. Tomorrow is cooking, baking, and cleaning. Will have either 11 or 15 on Thanksgiving, not sure, yet. If my brother and his family end up coming, that will be two big eaters added to the mix.

Serenity Now, Serenity Now!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I'm ready for a few days off from work.
    Taking today and tomorrow off, but I’ve already responded to teams and listened in on a meeting. I’m not very good at this.

I did a 4 hour lecture at a hospital in KC. I like the city. Haven't been here since the Final 4 in '88 when I was 14. I ate a ribeye the size of a dump truck tire last night. Meeting DinK later.

Internet access but no access to a functional Domain Name Server? I think that is what is going on.

Nov 25-27: Three men's basketball games, two women's basketball games, a women's NCAA soccer match, a men's NCAA soccer match, a football game. There go all the left overs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    Nov 25-27: Three men's basketball games, two women's basketball games, a women's NCAA soccer match, a men's NCAA soccer match, a football game. There go all the left overs.

Having a second alma mater adds 2 MBB, 2 WBB and 1 FB for a couple of us on this page.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Taking today and tomorrow off, but I’ve already responded to teams and listened in on a meeting. I’m not very good at this.
    They should change dial-in numbers without telling you.

Met DinK! Delightful person!

A little nervous we haven’t heard from DinK this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    A little nervous we haven’t heard from DinK this morning.
    Ummmm...she's fine. She told me to let you all know that she will not be on here for a while. Maybe forever. But she wanted everyone to know there is definitely no cause for alarm.

It was great to meet ClemmonsDevil in person. Great guy. . Sorry I was late - didn't expect a 10 minute train delay on the way to Boulevard Brewing.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    It wad great to meet ClemmonsDevil in person.
    Agreed! I had fun! Also that last message from DinK was definitely by DinK and not someone using her phone.

I also have met ClemmonsDevil in person. He was infinitely charming and friendly. He also did not disappear me and take my phone to use on DBR. In fact, the insinuation is ludicrous. He is above reproach in all ways and very attractive. If I were to loan someone money, it would be ClemmonsDevil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I also have met ClemmonsDevil in person. He was infinitely charming and friendly. He also did not disappear me and take my phone to use on DBR. In fact, the insinuation is ludicrous. He is above reproach in all ways and very attractive. If I were to loan someone money, it would be ClemmonsDevil.
    I appreciate me I mean you saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    It was great to meet ClemmonsDevil in person. Great guy. . Sorry I was late - didn't expect a 10 minute train delay on the way to Boulevard Brewing.
    Ohhhhh, Boulevard Brewing is yum!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    This is suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    This is suspicious.
    Traveling to Pennsylvania soon and would love to collect you.

And by collect, clearly I mean meet.