Page 2847 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 18472347274727972837284528462847284828492857289729473347 ... LastLast
Results 56,921 to 56,940 of 67370
    You know what I like to do? I like to find groups of people who experience religious oppression, racism, sexism and classism in a way that I can't possibly understand and then tell them how they should experience it. As someone who is slightly below average in every metric (except missed in-game dunks), I feel like it's my duty to weigh in.

*"weigh in" is a term that means giving my opinion.
    **"opinion" means...

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    You know what I like to do? I like to find groups of people who experience religious oppression, racism, sexism and classism in a way that I can't possibly understand and then tell them how they should experience it. As someone who is slightly below average in every metric (except missed in-game dunks), I feel like it's my duty to weigh in.
    So, you are pretty busy...

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post

*"weigh in" is a term that means giving my opinion.
    **"opinion" means...
    You must be my Duke roommate!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    So, you are pretty busy...
    Missing dunks? Yes.

Been awhile

So, since Twitter is dying, maybe I'll spend more time back here? Does this place have a decent mobile app yet?

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    So, since Twitter is dying, maybe I'll spend more time back here? Does this place have a decent mobile app yet?

Happy Thanksgiving, all.
    Good to see you back! How is the family?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Good to see you back! How is the family?
    Hi DinK! We're good - kids are bigger - 11 & 9 now, eldest in middle school 😲. Not doing much Bball watching these days, Duke or anyone else. Did go see the USA Women's national ice hockey team vs. Canada yesterday, because they were in town and we hadn't seen the new Kraken arena yet.

Hope life's treating you well too!

Happy Thanksgiving, all.
    DA!!!!!!

Does this mean I get to be the Thanksgiving Day Drunk Uncle?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    DA in the house!!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I posted in the Elizabeth Holmes thread but I'll post it here too because I'm having a little trouble processing it. I know someone personally who is involved in a current financial scandal. It's upsetting.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    DA!!!!!!

Does this mean I get to be the Thanksgiving Day Drunk Uncle?
    Did my lack of posting mean you *didn't* get to be Drunk Uncle? I think that's more a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    DA in the house!!
    Hey BD. I miss your knitting creations, and complaints of Boston traffic. Hope you and your crew are all doing well.

Did my lack of posting mean you *didn't* get to be Drunk Uncle? I think that's more a state of mind.
    No, I did. I’m just looking for an excuse as opposed to a statement of being.

No, I did. I’m just looking for an excuse as opposed to a statement of being.
    Our family can always use a drunk uncle.

Hi DinK! We're good - kids are bigger - 11 & 9 now, eldest in middle school 😲. Not doing much Bball watching these days, Duke or anyone else. Did go see the USA Women's national ice hockey team vs. Canada yesterday, because they were in town and we hadn't seen the new Kraken arena yet.

Hope life's treating you well too!

I like how your kids got older and I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Our family can always use a drunk uncle.
    If you’re offering gravy, I’m there with a five-pound sack of mashed potatoes. I’ll gas up the car tonight.

Is it possible to block certain threads as opposed to just blocking certain posters? Asking for my mental health.

Is it possible to block certain threads as opposed to just blocking certain posters? Asking for my mental health.
    No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by fidel View Post
    No kidding.
    I just avoi certain threads and shake my head that they are still active.

I'm ready for a few days off from work.