Page 2837 of 3405 FirstFirst ... 18372337273727872827283528362837283828392847288729373337 ... LastLast
Results 56,721 to 56,740 of 68092
  1. #56721
    Yesterday's driving took longer than expected - two blocked lanes of traffic added about 50 minutes at the end of the day. I hope the person being put into an ambulance is going to be ok.

  2. #56722
    Today will include a trip to Bu-cees. I wonder if they will have a battery operated candle? Are those even a thing?

  3. #56723
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Today will include a trip to Bu-cees. I wonder if they will have a battery operated candle? Are those even a thing?
    If they donít have Ďem, they donít exist.

  4. #56724
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Today will include a trip to Bu-cees. I wonder if they will have a battery operated candle? Are those even a thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    If they donít have Ďem, they donít exist.
    The only other place to check would be Cracker Barrel.

  5. #56725
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    My daughter was clutching hers for dear life in the post-game picture. She love it, too! It was the "freshman game", thus prompting the giveaway, which my sophomore daughter was more than happy to snag.
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Probably 'cause aimo was lurking behind her breathing heavily...
    This!

  6. #56726
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Today will include a trip to Bu-cees. I wonder if they will have a battery operated candle? Are those even a thing?
    I have one. It changes color. No idea where it came from.

  7. #56727
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I really thought more people would be up.
    I was, but I was watching TV. Kept trying to switch away from election coverage, but couldn't. Finally went to sleep after Fetterman spoke.

  8. #56728
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I was, but I was watching TV. Kept trying to switch away from election coverage, but couldn't. Finally went to sleep after Fetterman spoke.
    I should have stayed asleep. Well, not picked up the tablet and started looking. But I did get Wordle done.

  9. #56729
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I have one. It changes color. No idea where it came from.
    Can you run it down to Clemson today? I figure they don't want actual lit candles in The Bistro for the birthday celebration.

  10. #56730
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Can you run it down to Clemson today? I figure they don't want actual lit candles in The Bistro for the birthday celebration.
    Ah! Birthday candles! This is a pillar. Hmmm . . not sure about battery-operated bday candles. That would kind of defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?

    And Clemson is a bit out of my quick run during lunch range.

  11. #56731
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Dur'm
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Ah! Birthday candles! This is a pillar. Hmmm . . not sure about battery-operated bday candles. That would kind of defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?
    Make a wish...and here's your hammer.

  12. #56732
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Today will include a trip to Bu-cees. I wonder if they will have a battery operated candle? Are those even a thing?
    Wife came home from Lowes with six battery operated flickering Xmas candles just yesterday

  13. #56733
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Wife came home from Lowes with six battery operated flickering Xmas candles just yesterday
    Next time I have to head out on 128, I'm scanning until I come across the Christmas music station. Yeah, that's me, the person who starts listening to Christmas carols the before Thanksgiving.

  14. #56734
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Next time I have to head out on 128, I'm scanning until I come across the Christmas music station. Yeah, that's me, the person who starts listening to Christmas carols the before Thanksgiving.
    Iím very curious to see if Trump still announces as he has hinted his intent to run on November 15.

  15. #56735
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Iím very curious to see if Trump still announces as he has hinted his intent to run on November 15.
    Raphael Warnock sure hopes he does.

  16. #56736
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Next time I have to head out on 128, I'm scanning until I come across the Christmas music station. Yeah, that's me, the person who starts listening to Christmas carols the before Thanksgiving.
    Just one Parump a pum pum and I destroy the radio. There need to be limits...

  17. #56737
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Trump
    He's infecting all the threads I read.

  18. #56738
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    He's infecting all the threads I read.
    Thatís weird. I thought I left that comment in the midterm thread. Glitch in the matrix and such.

  19. #56739
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Iím very curious to see if Trump still announces as he has hinted his intent to run on November 15.
    Why are you trying to ruin my Christmas already!?!

  20. #56740
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Ah! Birthday candles! This is a pillar. Hmmm . . not sure about battery-operated bday candles. That would kind of defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?

    And Clemson is a bit out of my quick run during lunch range.
    I am (was) more worried about getting kicked out of the football complex and not getting to go to the game.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •