Page 2815 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 18152315271527652805281328142815281628172825286529153315 ... LastLast
Results 56,281 to 56,300 of 67650
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    We are not the same.
    Chortled.

Noses are meat, right?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...age=AA12ZV4m|2

just want to confirm that human noses still count as "meat," right? Me, I'm still more of a rib guy.

We are not the same.
    Don't deny the obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Don't deny the obvious...
    I ONLY deny the obvious.

I ONLY deny the obvious.
    What do you promote?

Today is one of those days that reinforces my theological philosophy of life - sometimes life just sucks.

We lost Brother-in-law Wayne this morning. He went peacefully in his sleep with his wife by his side.

Camel toe a camero?
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Today is one of those days that reinforces my theological philosophy of life - sometimes life just sucks.

We lost Brother-in-law Wayne this morning. He went peacefully in his sleep with his wife by his side.
    Very sorry to hear of your loss. He had been battling health issues for some time, right? Glad to hear it was peaceful with family next to him.

I am so sorry to hear that DinK. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Very very sorry to hear. Peace to the family.

So sorry to hear this DinK. My condolences to you, your sister and the rest of your family.

Very sorry to hear of your loss. He had been battling health issues for some time, right? Glad to hear it was peaceful with family next to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that DinK. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Very very sorry to hear. Peace to the family.
    So sorry to hear this DinK. My condolences to you, your sister and the rest of your family.
    Thank you. He had been battling health issues for the past year. From when the Hospice nurse noticed a difference in his heart rhythm to the end was less than 24 hours. It was enough warning that they weren't alone. Someone was with her when she realized he was gone.

My condolences. May he rest in peace.

We were coming home from the grocery store yesterday and the weather was nice enough to have our windows down, kids in the back. We enter this long curve and see an open-back truck carrying half a dozen porta-potties in the opposite lane heading our way. As it entered in the curve, several of the porta-john doors opened up and all manner of mess came spraying out into our side of the road.

It is a unique form of panic to be a few seconds away from a truck sloshing porta-potty water into the road with your windows down.

All ended well though.

We were coming home from the grocery store yesterday and the weather was nice enough to have our windows down, kids in the back. We enter this long curve and see an open-back truck carrying half a dozen porta-potties in the opposite lane heading our way. As it entered in the curve, several of the porta-john doors opened up and all manner of mess came spraying out into our side of the road.

It is a unique form of panic to be a few seconds away from a truck sloshing porta-potty water into the road with your windows down.

All ended well though.
    Nice! Years ago a friend of mine was driving home on a nice summer day, wearing a white shirt and tie as was the custom back then, window rolled down. On a road near his home he slowed down because a farm's manure spreader had left several inches of cow dung on the roadway. No problem. Until a manly man truck with big knobby tires passed him at high speed and sprayed the entire left side of his upper body and face with nice fresh cow poop. Got much of the inside of the car, too.

All ended well though.
    You could have stopped and rolled around in the grass on the side of the road...

It is 66 degrees F here and I'm all the more happy for it. It isn't hell freezing over, but it will have to do.

You could have stopped and rolled around in the grass on the side of the road...
    We were already covered in stink from a previous roll so this might have been the right course!

And another day will be ending soon...

The joys of nighttime toddler cough.

The joys of nighttime toddler cough.
    Beats nighttime toddler barf.

-jk