Page 2751 of 2861 FirstFirst ... 1751225126512701274127492750275127522753276128012851 ... LastLast
Results 55,001 to 55,020 of 57220
  1. #55001
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I just watched the Netflix documentary - were any of you at Woodstock 99?

  2. #55002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I just watched the Netflix documentary - were any of you at Woodstock 99?
    I can't decide if I want to watch it or not. I don't have the highest opinion of our species these days.

  3. #55003
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I just watched the Netflix documentary - were any of you at Woodstock 99?
    No. That being said, I'm very into this new docu-subgenre of music festival gone awry.

  4. #55004
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    No. That being said, I'm very into this new docu-subgenre of music festival gone awry.
    everyone loves a good, solid train wreck.

  5. #55005
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    everyone loves a good, solid train wreck.
    Wow. Back to OPK's honeymoon.

  6. #55006
    "And it's plain, why complain?"

  7. #55007
    Early morning trip to the dump! How fun!

  8. #55008
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Early morning trip to the dump! How fun!
    No complaints there!

  9. #55009
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Early morning trip to the dump! How fun!
    I think this was meant for the remote work thread.

  10. #55010
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I think this was meant for the remote work thread.
    I think this might be going to the well a second time.

  11. #55011
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I think this might be going to the well a second time.
    If it’s not dry, why not?

  12. #55012
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    If it’s not dry, why not?
    It is really what a well is for...

  13. #55013
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I think this was meant for the remote work thread.
    The. Not a.

  14. #55014
    It is all fun and games...

  15. #55015
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Early morning trip to the dump! How fun!
    Saving up for a twin bill Costco run/dump run. Excitement! Probably mid week, I'll let everyone know. Need steaks, wine and other bourgeois goods!

  16. #55016
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Saving up for a twin bill Costco run/dump run. Excitement! Probably mid week, I'll let everyone know. Need steaks, wine and other bourgeois goods!
    Big freaking day!

  17. #55017
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Who’s like, “here’s a barrier island, imma build a Buick dealership “?

  18. #55018
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Who’s like, “here’s a barrier island, imma build a Buick dealership “?

    Looking at buying a Buick as I type.

  19. #55019
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Looking at buying a Buick as I type.
    Literally or is that a euphemism with which I am unfamiliar?

  20. #55020
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Literally or is that a euphemism with which I am unfamiliar?
    Literally...needs a lot of work to get it right but I need a blue car.

    https://www.clasiq.com/auction/1972-buick-gs/

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •