Page 272 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 1722222622702712722732742823223727721272 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,440 of 49447
  1. #5421
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    That's udderly ridiculous...
    You know, you're really milking this pun thing.

  2. #5422
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Quit poaching, sir!
    Poaching? That would imply that you rule the roost, correct?

  3. #5423
    Ya'll are putting together the Longest Pun Ever. Now that could use it's own thread. I won't be counting my chickens before they hatch though.

  4. #5424
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Ya'll are putting together the Longest Pun Ever. Now that could use it's own thread. I won't be counting my chickens before they hatch though.
    Yeah, but we don't want our chickens to come home to roost, either.

  5. #5425
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Yeah, but we don't want our chickens to come home to roost, either.
    I think you posted earlier that you rule the roost when it comes to chickens. All I have is the dozen eggs I just picked up at the store.

    When it comes to milking puns, you are whey beyond me. Devildeac, too.
    (I know that milking has already been used, so please don't blow the whistle on it.)

  6. #5426
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I think you posted earlier that you rule the roost when it comes to chickens. All I have is the dozen eggs I just picked up at the store.

    When it comes to milking puns, you are whey beyond me. Devildeac, too.
    (I know that milking has already been used, so please don't blow the whistle on it.)
    Whey beyond you? That is just too cheesy.

  7. #5427
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Whey beyond you? That is just too cheesy.
    Curd you leave the puns alone?

  8. #5428
    My earlier predicted PW'ing explosion has yet to occur. Lots of puns however. A PW explosion at this point may not go over easy.

  9. #5429
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    You know, you're really milking this pun thing.
    Cow can you say that?

  10. #5430
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Poaching? That would imply that you rule the roost, correct?
    No, just clucking around...

  11. #5431
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I think you posted earlier that you rule the roost when it comes to chickens. All I have is the dozen eggs I just picked up at the store.

    When it comes to milking puns, you are whey beyond me. Devildeac, too.
    (I know that milking has already been used, so please don't blow the whistle on it.)
    Yea, but you wheyed in well with that one so it will be a no call

  12. #5432
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Whey beyond you? That is just too cheesy.
    I don't know cheddar or not I will continue with this...

  13. #5433
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    My earlier predicted PW'ing explosion has yet to occur. Lots of puns however. A PW explosion at this point may not go over easy.
    over easy may have been used already

  14. #5434
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    You know, you're really milking this pun thing.
    I don't remamber it that way.

  15. #5435
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    back to snrubchat...

  16. #5436
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I don't know cheddar or not I will continue with this...
    This thread is getting cheesy.

  17. #5437
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    This thread is getting cheesy.
    Tweet! To many chickens on the field-5 post penalty

  18. #5438
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Tweet! To many chickens on the field-5 post penalty
    I want a review of the play, or I'll call the cheeseheads!

  19. #5439
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I want a review of the play, or I'll call the cheeseheads!
    ESPN News showed parts of the football game. I got to see Maggio swiss the FG at the end of regulation and then the interception in OT. I think I'm too depressed to pun anymore.

  20. #5440
    OK - I'm over my depression. I'm actually very proud of what our football team has accomplished this season.

    Note: My depression had to last at least 30 seconds or I couldn't have posted this yet.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •