Page 2702 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 17022202260226522692270027012702270327042712275228023202 ... LastLast
Results 54,021 to 54,040 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    So my car was stolen last night and I'm trying to figure out how to get it back. It's an old card. But I still didn't want it to get stolen.
    I think I know who stole your car.

(Sorry to hear it).

So my car was stolen last night and I'm trying to figure out how to get it back. It's an old card. But I still didn't want it to get stolen.
    Sorry to hear this. Was it stolen from a driveway or when you were out and about?

hate to have a useful old car stolen because the insurance company won't give you squat for it. Neighbor just had her car (while sitting in her driveway) totaled by some yokel who took out a power pole and her ride, for which she'll get precious little due to its age.

Confession time Dink. I absolutely hated the movie Rudy. I mean I hated it.
    As a rookie poster here I wasn’t going to say anything but I have to agree. Never understood the allure.

And this really stinks.

Confession time Dink. I absolutely hated the movie Rudy. I mean I hated it.
    Quote Originally Posted by missfinch View Post
    As a rookie poster here I wasn’t going to say anything but I have to agree. Never understood the allure.
    Probably like it because the football game was actually filmed at halftime, or maybe between quarters, of a Notre Dame game. I like to think about how confused the people in the stadium were when ND and GaTech came out on the field.

Bummer!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Probably like it because the football game was actually filmed at halftime, or maybe between quarters, of a Notre Dame game. I like to think about how confused the people in the stadium were when ND and GaTech came out on the field.
    That’s fair.

Quote Originally Posted by missfinch View Post
    You're off to a good start here Jean Louise. Although Dink is the nicest person here so if she asked me to like Rudy I would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    home made or canned variety? Semi-runny egg on top?
    This is Elmo's Diner. No canned hash. Hash made from fresh potatoes and real corned beef (among other things). I could have had the egg runny, but my preference is scrambled.

Elmo’s rocks.

Well, dang. Not the happy morning some of us had. I hope you're able to get it back.

You're off to a good start here Jean Louise. Although Dink is the nicest person here so if she asked me to like Rudy I would do it.
    Hey I conceded her reasoning. Which was huge for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    This is Elmo's Diner. No canned hash. Hash made from fresh potatoes and real corned beef (among other things). I could have had the egg runny, but my preference is scrambled.
    Where in Durham is Elmo's? I might need that for a football pre-game meal...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Where in Durham is Elmo's? I might need that for a football pre-game meal...
    9th Street off East Campus. Highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    9th Street off East Campus. Highly recommend.
    Sunday brunch can get crowded. Locals + hungover students getting their gravy.

Random little plug for a Mark Cuban business.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Random little plug for a Mark Cuban business.
    Mavs?

Mavs?
    No, some discount medicine business he's starting. It's on the DBR home page...every once in a while, they toss some random POVs into what's generally on brand. I thought when DBR got bought, the main page was more curated but I think they can still toss in some of their personal interest pieces every once in a while.

Time for another sigh...