Page 2664 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 166421642564261426542662266326642665266626742714 ... LastLast
Results 53,261 to 53,280 of 55055
  1. #53261
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Some of those posts are so corny and without a kernel of truth
    Someone call a plumber. Rich’s pipes are about to burst!

  2. #53262
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Someone call a plumber. Rich’s pipes are about to burst!
    They’ll notice that all the way out to Cos Cob.


    (Fairfield County, represent!)

  3. #53263
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I wish they’d just get oat of here.
    Canadian, eh?

  4. #53264
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Just got entirely unexpected news that I'm getting a significant raise for next school year! On top of what was already a fantastic day, with summer so close, I'm riding pretty darned high.
    Congratulations and well deserved!!!!

  5. #53265
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Someone call a plumber. Rich’s pipes are about to burst!
    Whenever I would make corn I would always say: "I'll see YOU in the morning!". My children would giggle. My wife would not.

  6. #53266
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    They’ll notice that all the way out to Cos Cob.


    (Fairfield County, represent!)
    fond memories of the New Haven RR bar cars. (now Metro North I guess)..Mad Men level quaffing.

  7. #53267
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Whenever I would make corn I would always say: "I'll see YOU in the morning!". My children would giggle. My wife would not.
    Eww.

  8. #53268
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Just got entirely unexpected news that I'm getting a significant raise for next school year! On top of what was already a fantastic day, with summer so close, I'm riding pretty darned high.
    Congratulations!

  9. #53269
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I'm riding pretty darned high.
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I keep looking for the horse pun.
    You don't see the horse pun?
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

  10. #53270
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    You don't see the horse pun?
    And the irony is that Bundabergdevil is the one who's always on his high horse.

  11. #53271
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    You don't see the horse pun?
    I canter believe I missed it.

  12. #53272
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Where is the proof that she was murdered though? She could have fallen down the stairs. If there were proof that she was murdered, then I would agree with you, but I have never been convinced that it was actually a murder.
    The thought that the blood spatter was way too much and too high up on the walls of the stairwell for it to have come from a fall. And that the wounds did not match a fall but being hit with a weapon.

  13. #53273
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    The thought that the blood spatter was way too much and too high up on the walls of the stairwell for it to have come from a fall. And that the wounds did not match a fall but being hit with a weapon.
    You mean falling on wooden stares doesn’t create a Jackson Pollock painting? Shocked, I say!


    It’s the husband. Always.

  14. #53274
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    I have a real problem with homophones. Like, in my post above, I obviously know the difference between 'stare' and 'stairs'. My brain just sort of short circuits and zones out when I'm typing some of them I guess...I do it a lot though.

  15. #53275
    When your internet is out all day, what do you do?

  16. #53276
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    When your internet is out all day, what do you do?
    Commit a crime.

  17. #53277
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    When your internet is out all day, what do you do?
    Something productive.

  18. #53278
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Crime can be productive. Win win?

  19. #53279
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Crime can be productive. Win win?
    The right murder could be productive.

  20. #53280
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    The right murder could be productive.
    EFDB7D23-FBC5-4156-8396-EDA57519C2B3.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •