Page 2659 of 3387 FirstFirst ... 16592159255926092649265726582659266026612669270927593159 ... LastLast
Results 53,161 to 53,180 of 67740
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I don't do yardwork. Or garden.
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I don't do any more Mondays until August.
    Monkey pox?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Funny, but I actually try to leave most of my oxalis alone. The little pink flowers are beautiful. It's the "bamboo grass" that takes over my yard. I slowed it down a little in a few places, but it is going full force in others.

On a brighter note, I do have blooms on the cherry tomato plants!
    I mainly get the oxalis with the yellow flowers, though there is a spot or two where the pink flowered variety has shown up. I would like for it to just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Monkey pox?
    ...boy, is this not funny.
    Too soon, Ymo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I don't do yardwork. Or garden.
    I have shared before, but I am just not good at it. Somehow I don't have the dexterity and fine motor skills for this even though I stuck tubes and needles in exceptionally tiny preemies for 15 years. I literally taught every respiratory therapist, Fellow, new Neonatologist and nurse practitioner how to intubate micropreemies and can't weedeat in a straight line. Still flummoxed.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I have shared before, but I am just not good at it. Somehow I don't have the dexterity and fine motor skills for this even though I stuck tubes and needles in exceptionally tiny preemies for 15 years. I literally taught every respiratory therapist, Fellow, new Neonatologist and nurse practitioner how to intubate micropreemies and can't weedeat in a straight line. Still flummoxed.
    I get satisfaction from mulching.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I’m very much like you. Just replace the “l” with a “n”.

Once the pool opens, my dog will refuse to play normal ball. It’s like he has lost all interest and will just watch it while I throw it, then look at the pool, the pool toy, then back at me.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    I’m very much like you. Just replace the “l” with a “n”.
    Hippie.

Ugh. Stupid Tuesdays with their 2/5s of the way through the week worthlessness.

Ugh. Stupid Tuesdays with their 2/5s of the way through the week worthlessness.
    My bed was feeling extra comfy this morning.

My bed was feeling extra comfy this morning.
    There was a very pleasant, soft spring rain this morning. Perfect for sleeping on in until my toddler started screaming “Dada, Dada” from the other room and when I scrambled in he said, “Big poop!”

There was a very pleasant, soft spring rain this morning. Perfect for sleeping on in until my toddler started screaming “Dada, Dada” from the other room and when I scrambled in he said, “Big poop!”
    Sounds like TMI Tuesday.

Mulchers are well understood to be extremely intelligent and bon vivants as well.

He loves it when you call him Big Poopa. Cause he see some daddies this morning that should be changin' his diaper(uh), diaper (uh).

Sounds like TMI Tuesday.
    At least it wasn’t my wife saying all that.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Mulchers are well understood to be extremely intelligent and bon vivants as well.
    Hear hear! Now let us retire to the billiard room for cigars, brandy and to discuss our tea holdings in Asia.

He loves it when you call him Big Poopa. Cause he see some daddies this morning that should be changin' his diaper(uh), diaper (uh).
    You’re the poet they should have sent in Contact instead of Jodie Foster.

You’re the poet they should have sent in Contact instead of Jodie Foster.
    Maybe. But hanging out with Jodie Foster's dad for those 17 minutes or so and getting info from him would have been awkward for the 2 of us.

Maybe. But hanging out with Jodie Foster's dad for those 17 minutes or so and getting info from him would have been awkward for the 2 of us.
    I'm assuming the alien lifeforce would have rightsized the experience for you and it would have just been 17 minutes of you failing to in-game dunk and your dad hanging his head in shame.

I'm assuming the alien lifeforce would have rightsized the experience for you and it would have just been 17 minutes of you failing to in-game dunk and your dad hanging his head in shame.
    I get that live now. I don't need virtual shame.