Page 2651 of 3385 FirstFirst ... 16512151255126012641264926502651265226532661270127513151 ... LastLast
Results 53,001 to 53,020 of 67685
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Vacuuming?
    The pool cover thing. Time to get a new one. Deteriorating so exchange between the pool and top water, which meant no amount of sumping and scooping got me free and clear. Bear to get out and ended up with a bunch of crud and tadpoles in the pool.

Stupid pools. Wife and I did it together. Along with putting up a tent, it’s a real marriage test.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    The pool cover thing. Time to get a new one. Deteriorating so exchange between the pool and top water, which meant no amount of sumping and scooping got me free and clear. Bear to get out and ended up with a bunch of crud and tadpoles in the pool.

Stupid pools. Wife and I did it together. Along with putting up a tent, it’s a real marriage test.
    We collapsed our pool about eight years ago. Pool season is too short here anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    We collapsed our pool about eight years ago. Pool season is too short here anyway.
    I actually know that about you. We traded stories last year when I redid the plumbing and lining in our pool. I’m beginning to believe your way is the way.

I actually know that about you. We traded stories last year when I redid the plumbing and lining in our pool. I’m beginning to believe your way is the way.

School age kids might make you see things differently, at least temporarily.

I've just been told I need to keep leading mission trips until Sam the first grader can go. You have to be going into 7th grade to go. I've been challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I've just been told I need to keep leading mission trips until Sam the first grader can go. You have to be going into 7th grade to go. I've been challenged.
    Challenge accepted?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Challenge accepted?
    Most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Most likely.
    World's greatest aunt.

Where does one file a complaint about the Better Business Bureau? I'm actually serious.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Where does one file a complaint about the Better Business Bureau? I'm actually serious.
    Consumer Reports?

Dunno

About it? Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Google Reviews, maybe?

About it? Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Google Reviews, maybe?
    Yeah? About the BBB?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Yeah? About the BBB?
    Yeah, you know me ?

Through their front window, my pugilistic friend!

I filed a complaint two weeks ago. Got an email a couple of days later with a weblink and "code" to enter so that I can access a message pertaining to my case. The website asks for a password, not a code, and the code does not work. I clicked on the button for assistance with access, but never received any response. I cannot get ANYONE to respond to my emails or online chat messages. I have been trying to call the last two weeks but the office is either closed or everyone is "in training." For two weeks.

That is why I want to know where I go to file a complaint against the BBB.

The brick would be a great next step, but I hate driving in Raleigh.

Yeah, you know me ?
    Who down with BBB? All the Bundies!

I guess it's the thought that counts!

Finally heard back from someone. They were not aware that the phone system was saying they were still in training. Still no response from the company I am complaining about, but . . .

I guess it's the thought that counts!

Finally heard back from someone. They were not aware that the phone system was saying they were still in training. Still no response from the company I am complaining about, but . . .
    You cuss at ‘em?

Day 1 done!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Day 1 done!
    Thoughts?