Page 2610 of 2801 FirstFirst ... 1610211025102560260026082609261026112612262026602710 ... LastLast
Results 52,181 to 52,200 of 56007
  1. #52181
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I don't get the pun here.
    If itís over your head, stand up?

  2. #52182
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Seared scallops. Yum!
    That there's a winner.

  3. #52183
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    That there's a winner.
    Perfectly grilled scallops are up there with the best bites of anything in my book. Occupying that space are thick cut bacon, the cap of a perfectly cooked ribeye, perfectly finished fatty brisket, pork belly, burnt ends. In my estimation those are the things that cause waves of meat euphoria to wash over me. If I was a young Julie Andrews (and I have the legs for the role) and I was locked in a struggle against Nazis and was trying to break up a relationship between a war hero and his rich fiance, that's what I would sing about.

  4. #52184
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    If I was a young Julie Andrews (and I have the legs for the role) and I was locked in a struggle against Nazis and was trying to break up a relationship between a war hero and his rich fiance, that's what I would sing about.
    How can you produce such a searing mental image and trash Julie and the SoM all in one sentence?

  5. #52185
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    How can you produce such a searing mental image and trash Julie and the SoM all in one sentence?
    You haven't seen my stems. Julie Andrews would look me in the eye and thank me. It's not my fault they're shapley.

  6. #52186
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Trip to the local fish market for grouper and scallops.
    I buy lots and lots of fish every month, but my fishmonger just can't get good grouper at the Boston markets he uses...spent 18 days in Florida this Winter, easily had a dozen grouper meals.

  7. #52187
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Perfectly grilled scallops are up there with the best bites of anything in my book. Occupying that space are thick cut bacon, the cap of a perfectly cooked ribeye, perfectly finished fatty brisket, pork belly, burnt ends. In my estimation those are the things that cause waves of meat euphoria to wash over me. If I was a young Julie Andrews (and I have the legs for the role) and I was locked in a struggle against Nazis and was trying to break up a relationship between a war hero and his rich fiance, that's what I would sing about.
    Ha, just last week I had a large plate of various sausages at Trapp's in Stowe, but did not see Julie Andrews warbling...(the sausages were middling in quality to be frank-furter)

  8. #52188
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Perfectly grilled scallops are up there with the best bites of anything in my book. Occupying that space are thick cut bacon, the cap of a perfectly cooked ribeye, perfectly finished fatty brisket, pork belly, burnt ends. In my estimation those are the things that cause waves of meat euphoria to wash over me. If I was a young Julie Andrews (and I have the legs for the role) and I was locked in a struggle against Nazis and was trying to break up a relationship between a war hero and his rich fiance, that's what I would sing about.
    My 2 year old ate 3 seared scallops yesterday. Just put the whole things in his mouth and ate them.

  9. #52189
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Ha, just last week I had a large plate of various sausages at Trapp's in Stowe, but did not see Julie Andrews warbling...(the sausages were middling in quality to be frank-furter)
    Bundabergdevil, give Budwom his phone back please. But I love sausages too Budwom. Just not quite 5* for me. More like 4*.

  10. #52190
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Bundabergdevil, give Budwom his phone back please. But I love sausages too Budwom. Just not quite 5* for me. More like 4*.
    I took a sausage making course a few years back, have to admit it rattled me a bit. I also put sausages a bit below the highest echelons...

  11. #52191
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I took a sausage making course a few years back, have to admit it rattled me a bit. I also put sausages a bit below the highest echelons...
    I am choosing not to respond. It's the proper course.

  12. #52192
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Perfectly grilled scallops are up there with the best bites of anything in my book. Occupying that space are thick cut bacon, the cap of a perfectly cooked ribeye, perfectly finished fatty brisket, pork belly, burnt ends. In my estimation those are the things that cause waves of meat euphoria to wash over me. If I was a young Julie Andrews (and I have the legs for the role) and I was locked in a struggle against Nazis and was trying to break up a relationship between a war hero and his rich fiance, that's what I would sing about.
    I would go out to eat with you. Good taste.

  13. #52193
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I am choosing not to respond. It's the proper course.
    For you, it is.

  14. #52194
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    For you, it is.
    Correct.

  15. #52195
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Ha, just last week I had a large plate of various sausages at Trapp's in Stowe, but did not see Julie Andrews warbling...(the sausages were middling in quality to be frank-furter)
    Wow! I never sau-sage a pun!

  16. #52196
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Drummers can come out of retirement but not without repercussions.

  17. #52197
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Wow! I never sau-sage a pun!
    i bet you were a brat growing up

  18. #52198
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    i bet you were a brat growing up
    Are you suggesting that bundabergdevil was the wurst?

  19. #52199
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Are you suggesting that bundabergdevil was the wurst?
    Andouille even care if he is?

  20. #52200
    Noooooooo!!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •