Page 2580 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 15802080248025302570257825792580258125822590263026803080 ... LastLast
Results 51,581 to 51,600 of 67755
    FYI, the generic name for Claritin is Loratadine and it is now available ... at least my Publix store has it under their brand.

Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    FYI, the generic name for Claritin is Loratadine and it is now available ... at least my Publix store has it under their brand.
    yes, available for many years at Costco, CVS and other places as generics. Every bit as good. But Nasacort is way, way more effective.

Benadryl. Might not take care of the symptoms, but you will likely sleep trough the whole allergy season. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    Benadryl. Might not take care of the symptoms, but you will likely sleep trough the whole allergy season. 😊
    man, that stuff is effective but nasty. Purely old school. Best given to people you don't like. Good if stung by a bee or having an anaphylactic event (of which I've had several).

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    man, that stuff is effective but nasty. Purely old school. Best given to people you don't like. Good if stung by a bee or having an anaphylactic event (of which I've had several).
    I once took Benadryl before going to bed. Got up in the middle of the night to go to the potty and walked smack into the wall. I do not like.

Yep. Offered in a joking manner. Hence the smiley face.

Yep. Offered in a joking manner. Hence the smiley face.
    But it was the only stuff we had 60 years ago...the antihistamines back then were just plain nasty.

Happy World Down Syndrome Day! (3/21)

Elliot2024-rotatedweb2.jpg

The picture is of my son. As you can see, he had a pretty good weekend. Here's the program he'll be in.* I am so proud of him for his hard work in getting to this point. He's got a couple exciting years ahead of him.

*They are chronically short of funds, so if you're ever looking for a charitable contribution to make, you could not do better than this. But the point of this post is to celebrate, not solicit.

^ well done Team Phredd!

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post

The picture is of my son. As you can see, he had a pretty good weekend. Here's the program he'll be in.* I am so proud of him for his hard work in getting to this point. He's got a couple exciting years ahead of him.

*They are chronically short of funds, so if you're ever looking for a charitable contribution to make, you could not do better than this. But the point of this post is to celebrate, not solicit.
    Congratulations to your son! That’s great!

Congratulations to the Phredd family.

I don't regret my earlier use, but given new information that was the penultimate opportunity for use. And this is truly the ultimate occasion to use this: Right said, Phredd!!!

Congrats to your son!

Is there a preferred designation for those wishing to make a donation through the link?

Congrats to you, your son, and all involved!

Lots of mea culpas recently.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Lots of mea culpas recently.
    Not me! I apologize for nothing!

Just kidding!

Sorry.

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Not me! I apologize for nothing!

Just kidding!

Sorry.
    Made me giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Is there a preferred designation for those wishing to make a donation through the link?

Congrats to you, your son, and all involved!
    Donations go to the University, but the donor can specify that the funds are only for use in the University Participants Program. On the form, "Other" in the drop down, then enter the UP Program manually. And thank you very much for considering donating!
    Last edited by Phredd3; 03-22-2022 at 09:40 AM.

Some days start of less well than others.

Donations go to the University, but the donor can specify that the funds are only for use in the University Participants Program. On the form, "Other" in the drop down, then enter the UP Program manually. And thank you very much for considering donating!
    Thanks for the info, and good luck to all!