Page 2536 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 15362036243624862526253425352536253725382546258626363036 ... LastLast
Results 50,701 to 50,720 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Methinks OPK was quoting MPHG.
    Sorry, I should have made it more clear that I caught the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Moose are among my favorite wildlife encounters. Got a good look at quite a few of them in Rocky Mountain National Park last summer.

Attachment 14239
    I remember a couple people being killed in Alaska by nursing mothers back in the mid-90s.

when my wife and I were courting, we went on a self directed Moose tour and stayed at the not quite luxurious Chalet Moosehead:https://chaletmoosehead.com/

saw lots and lots of moose, and inadvertently got between two male moose who were facing off, quick return to car was required.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I remember a couple people being killed in Alaska by nursing mothers back in the mid-90s.
    Thankfully, I shot that with a lens the length of my forearm from the safety of my vehicle. I have a fair bit of wildlife photography experience and know where the lines are.

55. Serengeti lioness sentry 3.jpg

63. Serengeti hyena with leg of wildebeest.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Thankfully, I shot that with a lens the length of my forearm from the safety of my vehicle. I have a fair bit of wildlife photography experience and know where the lines are.

55. Serengeti lioness sentry 3.jpg

63. Serengeti hyena with leg of wildebeest.jpg

Mmmm, a standing rib roast and a leg.

Mmmm, a standing rib roast and a leg.
    Very, very literally.
    I'm not generally the bloodthirsty type, but watching animals eat other animals is really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    when my wife and I were courting, we went on a self directed Moose tour and stayed at the not quite luxurious Chalet Moosehead:https://chaletmoosehead.com/

saw lots and lots of moose, and inadvertently got between two male moose who were facing off, quick return to car was required.

I feel like 'self-directed moose tour at the chalet moosehead' is some sort of euphemism that I'm too dumb to get.

I feel like 'self-directed moose tour at the chalet moosehead' is some sort of euphemism that I'm too dumb to get.
    French maid outfits were NOT included, but it was a nice place, great place to ogle the mooses.

This can't end soon enough.

Nope. Still don't like thin mints.

Nope. Still don't like thin mints.
    The new one (Adventurefuls) are tasty.

This can't end soon enough.
    I don’t think this thread will end soon.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I am going to miss Coach K.

I watched the game tonight.

After that, I went and pulled up the 2015 National Championship game and watched the last 5 minutes on YouTube.

Then I watched One Shining Moment from 2015.

Then I watched someone's compilation of "all time great moments" from One Shining Moment. Jimmy V looking for someone to hug and the Laettner Shot were both in it, so, I'll give it a thumbs up.

And now I'm feeling wistful and nostalgic. I've finished about 3/4ths of the driveway shoveling. I'm supposed to go up to Haverhill tomorrow morning to run a 5k. The race is at 11am so I could, in theory, finish shoveling tomorrow morning. It's about a 45 minute drive so, giving myself getting lost time, I should leave between 9:30 and 9:45am. (I like to get to races with 20-30 minutes to spare.) If I get up at 7:30, that's 2 hours to finish the shoveling. What does the LTE think - go shovel more now or leave it until morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    After that, I went and pulled up the 2015 National Championship game and watched the last 5 minutes on YouTube.
    That Jones 3 and Okafor finish through contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    And now I'm feeling wistful and nostalgic. I've finished about 3/4ths of the driveway shoveling. I'm supposed to go up to Haverhill tomorrow morning to run a 5k. The race is at 11am so I could, in theory, finish shoveling tomorrow morning. It's about a 45 minute drive so, giving myself getting lost time, I should leave between 9:30 and 9:45am. (I like to get to races with 20-30 minutes to spare.) If I get up at 7:30, that's 2 hours to finish the shoveling. What does the LTE think - go shovel more now or leave it until morning?
    Leave it!!!!!