Page 2535 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 15352035243524852525253325342535253625372545258526353035 ... LastLast
Results 50,681 to 50,700 of 67744
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    If you could make a chart about this I would be grateful and entertained.
    Just what we need: advanced analytics on pie.

Cholula isn't that hot, but it has the best flavor of any commercial hot sauce. Fight me!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Cholula isn't that hot, but it has the best flavor of any commercial hot sauce. Fight me!
    Don't mess with my WuJu.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    Don't mess with my WuJu.
    I am unaware of this sauce. I appreciate your reply and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Is it widely available at grocery stores?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    There is still a foot of snow in my driveway. Husband is in Maryland. Youngest son is required to stay at school this weekend. I went out to shovel yesterday at about 5pm. I lasted half an hour and got the front walkway done. It's going to be a long day. I can't keep at it more than 30-40 minutes without a break. It's the traditional school vacation week for public schools in Massachusetts and it looks like my neighborhood sweethearts who own snowblowers are away. One of them (there are two) usually shows up and takes care of my driveway, sometimes before I even look out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    There is still a foot of snow in my driveway. Husband is in Maryland. Youngest son is required to stay at school this weekend. I went out to shovel yesterday at about 5pm. I lasted half an hour and got the front walkway done. It's going to be a long day. I can't keep at it more than 30-40 minutes without a break. It's the traditional school vacation week for public schools in Massachusetts and it looks like my neighborhood sweethearts who own snowblowers are away. One of them (there are two) usually shows up and takes care of my driveway, sometimes before I even look out the window.
    I just did some shoveling and snowraking at a neighbor's house...we were lucky enough to have very light fluffy snow...sounds like yours may be much heavier? I hate heavy wet snow.

I’m in shirtsleeves spreading fertilizer on my green lawn and turning on my sprinklers. Mowing to start next week.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    I’m in shirtsleeves spreading fertilizer on my green lawn and turning on my sprinklers. Mowing to start next week.
    i hope an ant bites you

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    i hope an ant bites you
    I would take that over an AUNT biting me. I remember someone (won’t mention the name) describing in detail what their aunt’s bedroom looks like.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I just did some shoveling and snowraking at a neighbor's house...we were lucky enough to have very light fluffy snow...sounds like yours may be much heavier? I hate heavy wet snow.
    It's not too wet, there's just a lot of it.

I would take that over an AUNT biting me. I remember someone (won’t mention the name) describing in detail what their aunt’s bedroom looks like.
    I'm more worried about llama bites. They can be very nasty.

A moose once bit my sister….

I had to move to the shade as the sun is too hot.

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    I'm more worried about llama bites. They can be very nasty.
    Not the one I know. He told me: "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

For whomever was planning to go to the Duke -Baylor baseball game today, it may have been postponed:

https://twitter.com/dukebase/status/...391526913?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Over time, mattresses become appreciably heavier as they absorb dead skin , colonies of dust mites (which feed on dead skin ), the dust mites' poop and sweat and oils.
    FYI, if you use a mattress pad and wash it regularly and occasionally vacuum your mattress, this is not as much of a problem.

Remember when all the mattress stores were pushing people to buy a new mattress every 8 years? When I was shopping, I asked the store manager why they did this when most of the mattresses they sold had 20-year warranties? Or was the 8 year thing just sales crap? And she said, Yeah, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    A moose once bit my sister….
    Did she bite him back?

I've been within 10 feet of live, wild moose. We both turned around as fast as humanly/moosely possible.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    For whomever was planning to go to the Duke -Baylor baseball game today, it may have been postponed:

https://twitter.com/dukebase/status/...391526913?s=21
    Yep, got the text from my contact with the Duke club of North Texas 35 minutes into the drive. So, tomorrow morning at 8 am when I debate going for the doubleheader I can say I tried, but it wasn't meant to be. I need to do a lot of yard work tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Did she bite him back?

I've been within 10 feet of live, wild moose. We both turned around as fast as humanly/moosely possible.

Methinks OPK was quoting MPHG.

Moose are dangerous, especially the bulls during rut. Been chased down a trail by one in Utah. Fortunately I wasn’t the last in line. That guy had to bail into a bush.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Methinks OPK was quoting MPHG.

Moose are dangerous, especially the bulls during rut. Been chased down a trail by one in Utah. Fortunately I wasn’t the last in line. That guy had to bail into a bush.
    Moose are among my favorite wildlife encounters. Got a good look at quite a few of them in Rocky Mountain National Park last summer.

DSC_0693.jpg

DSC_0631.jpg

DSC_8734.jpg