Page 2469 of 2660 FirstFirst ... 1469196923692419245924672468246924702471247925192569 ... LastLast
Results 49,361 to 49,380 of 53193
  1. #49361
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Cancers SUCKS! BiL Wayne became unresponsive on Wednesday. He got out of ICU Thursday night but the staff aren't as attentive in a regular room because they care for more people. He had a really rough night last night and is very confused. It is hard to wait as they try to figure out what is happening.
    So sorry to hear this Dink. Your family is in my thoughts.

  2. #49362
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Cancers SUCKS! BiL Wayne became unresponsive on Wednesday. He got out of ICU Thursday night but the staff aren't as attentive in a regular room because they care for more people. He had a really rough night last night and is very confused. It is hard to wait as they try to figure out what is happening.
    Cancer does suck. Hoping for all the best for your BiL and family.

  3. #49363
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Cancers SUCKS! BiL Wayne became unresponsive on Wednesday. He got out of ICU Thursday night but the staff aren't as attentive in a regular room because they care for more people. He had a really rough night last night and is very confused. It is hard to wait as they try to figure out what is happening.

    Sorry to hear this, DinK. Healing vibes his way.

  4. #49364
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Sending prayers your way.

  5. #49365
    Thank you all for the prayers - they are felt and appreciated.

  6. #49366
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    I get pretty miffed when my weather app says one thing and I look outside my window and itís definitely not that thing.

  7. #49367
    How us your BIL Dink?

  8. #49368
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    There are some truly wonderful WAH perks. Some things missing but some great things, too.

  9. #49369
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    How us your BIL Dink?
    Had a very rough weekend - extremely confused and not sure why.

    Thank you for asking.

  10. #49370
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Had a very rough weekend - extremely confused and not sure why.

    Thank you for asking.
    Hopefully he gets better soon. Keep us updated.

  11. #49371
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Hopefully he gets better soon. Keep us updated.
    What he said.

  12. #49372
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Tear and tier are pronounced the same. Tear and tear are not.

    English is an elegant language.

  13. #49373
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Tear and tier are pronounced the same. Tear and tear are not.

    English is an elegant language.
    I think that two. Er...to. Er...too.

  14. #49374
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Tear and tier are pronounced the same. Tear and tear are not.

    English is an elegant language.
    A couple of my favorite sets are right, rite, write, wright and tough, trough, though, through, thought, thorough - and, of course, plough.

    English is a weird language. (Sort of like that i before e thingie.)

    -jk

  15. #49375
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    A couple of my favorite sets are right, rite, write, wright and tough, trough, though, through, thought, thorough - and, of course, plough.

    English is a weird language. (Sort of like that i before e thingie.)

    -jk
    Except after C...and their.

  16. #49376
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Except after C...and their.
    Or when sounded like "A", as in neighbor or weigh.



    (Did everybody chant along?)

  17. #49377
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    I aggressively do not Wordle.

  18. #49378
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I aggressively do not Wordle.
    Only nerdles donít wordle.

  19. #49379
    Home

  20. #49380
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Home
    I hope had a great visit

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •