Page 2445 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 14451945234523952435244324442445244624472455249525452945 ... LastLast
Results 48,881 to 48,900 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    When is your trip Ymo?
    Next week.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Next week.
    Is it for work or pleasure?

Is it for work or pleasure?
    Pleasure

Pleasure
    Oh fantastic! What are the plans? I love living vicariously through the travel of others!

Oh fantastic! What are the plans? I love living vicariously through the travel of others!
    Lol, no plans. Just going to see parents. Mom's birthday. Everyone is vaxxed and boosted but I will still limit contact with other people until I get there.

Lol, no plans. Just going to see parents. Mom's birthday. Everyone is vaxxed and boosted but I will still limit contact with other people until I get there.
    Fun! I really do love hearing where everyone in the thread goes, what the weather is like. The things people enjoy. Especially the food. Ok, really only the food.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    You are a good son. I had planned to go to the January 22nd game in Cameron to say my own personal goodbye to Coach K, but, my parents and I have decided together that we do not want to risk contact at this point. I'm not going. My last chance is now the February 7th game. If the world was in better shape, I would regret the missed opportunity more, but given where we are, I'm not particularly disappointed.

Cold here. Making shrimp creole tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    You are a good son. I had planned to go to the January 22nd game in Cameron to say my own personal goodbye to Coach K, but, my parents and I have decided together that we do not want to risk contact at this point. I'm not going. My last chance is now the February 7th game. If the world was in better shape, I would regret the missed opportunity more, but given where we are, I'm not particularly disappointed.
    we bailed on the Miami game last week similarly. Decent game to miss as it turned out.

What do you eat when you go?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    What do you eat when you go?
    Wherever my parents want?

Wherever my parents want?
    You don’t have old favorites? You grew up there, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    You don’t have old favorites? You grew up there, right?
    Yeah, most of the local stuff I remember from the 80s are gone. So, nothing in particular. There was a great French restaurant that we used to go to whenever I was there. That closed down in 2018 when the guy running it retired.

I bought Final Four tickets. I expect Coach K to meet me there. He just needs to hold up his end of the bargain.

Anyone else ever walked onto a full elevator with a friend, then turned to him and loudly said, "Hold on, I have a bad feeling about this one", and then gotten off before the doors closed?

Cold here. Making shrimp creole tonight.
    Since you eat no carbs, what do you eat it over if not rice or pasta?

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    we bailed on the Miami game last week similarly. Decent game to miss as it turned out.
    We're still going, but wearing N95s and leaving them on the entire game. Feels much less stressful w/o concessions. Also, have been seeing quite a few people around us now wearing N95s. And the ushers are cracking down on nose-hanger-outers. So, I have actually felt OK there.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    We're still going, but wearing N95s and leaving them on the entire game. Feels much less stressful w/o concessions. Also, have been seeing quite a few people around us now wearing N95s. And the ushers are cracking down on nose-hanger-outers. So, I have actually felt OK there.
    Yes - the concession ban is one of the most sensible rules I've seen in place in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Since you eat no carbs, what do you eat it over if not rice or pasta?
    Riced cauliflower for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Yes - the concession ban is one of the most sensible rules I've seen in place in a long time.
    Exactly. And everyone knows that parking is where the money is.