Page 2327 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 132718272227227723172325232623272328232923372377242728273327 ... LastLast
Results 46,521 to 46,540 of 67383
    We had Fall Fest at church yesterday - we had 24 trunks for Trunk or Treat. I'm not sure anyone expected the crowd we had. We collected candy from the congregation and supplied the trunks with candy and some trunks brought their own candy. The donated candy filled a 55 gallon barrel. At 4:36, there were about 5 bags of candy in the bottom of that barrel. The event started at 4 and kids were taking just one piece of candy.

Pastor Howard went out and got about $90 more candy. We started distributing the Treasure walk prizes to the trunks and even grabbed the mints from the Gingerbread House supplies to supplement at the end.

We are estimating maybe 500 people but that could be low. I think we gave out 1200 - 1400 bags of popcorn. It was crazy - but what a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I think we gave out 1200 - 1400 bags of popcorn. It was crazy - but what a great day!
    That is a lot of kids!

Can anyone point me to the Ted Lasso thread? I'm late to the game. Searching on mobile is... Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    My old man always told me if you milk a bull you have a friend for life. I never knew what he meant by that.
    Please do the research and report back to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Can anyone point me to the Ted Lasso thread? I'm late to the game. Searching on mobile is... Unfortunate
    I'm not seeing a thread on it when I search. But I did use a 1 year filter.

I’m not sure there is one here. (there is one on Deeber).

Lasso is incredible. Where are you in the show? I don’t want to give any spoilers.

We had Fall Fest at church yesterday - we had 24 trunks for Trunk or Treat. I'm not sure anyone expected the crowd we had. We collected candy from the congregation and supplied the trunks with candy and some trunks brought their own candy. The donated candy filled a 55 gallon barrel. At 4:36, there were about 5 bags of candy in the bottom of that barrel. The event started at 4 and kids were taking just one piece of candy.

Pastor Howard went out and got about $90 more candy. We started distributing the Treasure walk prizes to the trunks and even grabbed the mints from the Gingerbread House supplies to supplement at the end.

We are estimating maybe 500 people but that could be low. I think we gave out 1200 - 1400 bags of popcorn. It was crazy - but what a great day!
    Whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Please do the research and report back to us!
    Guffaw!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I’m not sure there is one here. (there is one on Deeber).

Lasso is incredible. Where are you in the show? I don’t want to give any spoilers.
    Almost finished with season one. Inwas skeptical, but wow. What a phenomenal show.

Almost finished with season one. Inwas skeptical, but wow. What a phenomenal show.
    It is a great show. I was late to the party too. It is everything I heard it was.

Nice, sounds like fun! Unless all the candy was candy corn…

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Nice, sounds like fun! Unless all the candy was candy corn…
    I HATE candy corn.

I HATE candy corn.
    Agree. It doesn’t matter if it’s crunchy or creamy, it sucks.

Agree. It doesn’t matter if it’s crunchy or creamy, it sucks.
    Suuuuuuucks.

Suuuuuuucks.
    Candy corn should only be sold in small sacks to pelt blasphemers that say their halibut was good enough for Jehovah himself.

Candy corn should only be sold in small sacks to pelt blasphemers that say their halibut was good enough for Jehovah himself.
    I support all of this.

Enjoy the series! Worthy of the accolades.

Aaaaaaand the Kyrie thread takes a racist turn.

Aaaaaaand the Kyrie thread takes a racist turn.
    Kyrie brings out the opinions.

Kyrie brings out the opinions.
    Correct.