Page 2325 of 2380 FirstFirst ... 132518252225227523152323232423252326232723352375 ... LastLast
Results 46,481 to 46,500 of 47600
  1. #46481
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I was happy to shift to once a week. There is a case to be made for picking up and mulching leaves on the yard using the mower rather than raking.
    Raking is an aesthetic exercise as far as Iím concerned.

  2. #46482
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Raking is an aesthetic exercise as far as Iím concerned.
    most of the time my leaves blow away in the Fall. If they're still around in the Spring, I'll give them a wee raking...local gardening guru advises leaving them in place for the Winter, decomposition is good.

  3. #46483
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Late to the party as usual, but I had an EXCELLENT PB&J the other day.

    CRUNCHY with homemade muscadine jelly.

    FIGHT ME!!!

  4. #46484
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Late to the party as usual, but I had an EXCELLENT PB&J the other day.

    CRUNCHY with homemade muscadine jelly.

    FIGHT ME!!!
    Intriguing. Was this Muscadine jelly made in your home?

  5. #46485
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Late to the party as usual, but I had an EXCELLENT PB&J the other day.

    CRUNCHY with homemade muscadine jelly.

    FIGHT ME!!!
    I do think we don't spend enough time on the J side of the equation.

  6. #46486
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Intriguing. Was this Muscadine jelly made in your home?
    Yes, it was. Hence, home-made.

  7. #46487
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Yes, it was. Hence, home-made.
    My grandmother made stuff in her home which was consumed by me. I will fight you over the term homemade meaning it was made in your home. It simply means it was made in a home.

  8. #46488
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    My grandmother made stuff in her home which was consumed by me. I will fight you over the term homemade meaning it was made in your home. It simply means it was made in a home.
    I give credit where credit is due, so if someone else had made it, I would have said, "my aunt's homemade muscadine jelly."

  9. #46489
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I give credit where credit is due, so if someone else had made it, I would have said, "my aunt's homemade muscadine jelly."
    I withdraw my prior statement.

  10. #46490
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I withdraw my prior statement.
    Were you seeing a pink object approaching when you typed that?

  11. #46491
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Were you seeing a pink object approaching when you typed that?
    I didn't type that. She took my phone.

  12. #46492
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I give credit where credit is due, so if someone else had made it, I would have said, "my aunt's homemade muscadine jelly."
    Do you ever wag your finger and say, ďoh no you muscadidnítĒ?

  13. #46493
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    who knew that musk oxes gave off jelly? Certainly not me.

  14. #46494
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    who knew that musk oxes gave off jelly? Certainly not me.
    I definitely donít think youíre ready for that jelly.

  15. #46495
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I definitely donít think youíre ready for that jelly.
    My old man always told me if you milk a bull you have a friend for life. I never knew what he meant by that.

  16. #46496
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    My old man always told me if you milk a bull you have a friend for life. I never knew what he meant by that.
    Thatís funny right there.

  17. #46497
    Well Duke not playing today meant I only had to watch one loss today.

  18. #46498
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Well Duke not playing today meant I only had to watch one loss today.
    At least they kept it close with Miss State...

  19. #46499
    I got stuck overnight in Calgary and it is cold! 30 degrees this morning. Headed to the airport and to get on a plane to Winnipeg.

  20. #46500
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I got stuck overnight in Calgary and it is cold! 30 degrees this morning. Headed to the airport and to get on a plane to Winnipeg.
    do they still have the car plug in thingies on the street?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •