Page 2290 of 2321 FirstFirst ... 12901790219022402280228822892290229122922300 ... LastLast
Results 45,781 to 45,800 of 46418
  1. #45781
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    lte wwf?
    World Wildlife Foundation?

  2. #45782
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    World Wildlife Foundation?
    I have been to known, on occasion, to be a sad panda.

  3. #45783
    Only time will tell if we stand the test of time.

  4. #45784
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Only time will tell if we stand the test of time.
    But you must be there to be sure.

  5. #45785
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    When you're at a BBQ and someone wants you to pass a jar of Mt. Olive dills, do they say "Pickle me, Aimo"?
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Seriously. Hit him.
    Aimo is just my stage name, so . . . no.

  6. #45786
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Aimo is just my stage name, so . . . no.
    I have not been this disappointed since Crash won best picture.

  7. #45787
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Lot of Paul Haggis fans on the LTE apparently

  8. #45788
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Lot of Paul Haggis fans on the LTE apparently
    I am fundamentally opposed to haggis. And scrapple too!

  9. #45789
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I am fundamentally opposed to haggis. And scrapple too!
    I agree, Million Dollar Baby was bad, too.

  10. #45790
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I agree, Million Dollar Baby was bad, too.
    The women boxers are going to be lining up for their shots at you.

  11. #45791
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    The women boxers are going to be lining up for their shots at you.

    I deserve a few jabs I suppose.

  12. #45792
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I am not a fan of Clint Eastwood, so, I won't punch anybody for not liking Million Dollar Baby.

  13. #45793
    Up early for my flight to Toronto. Hitting hospitals in Hamilton, Kitchener, London and 3 in Toronto. Excited about it.

  14. #45794
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Up early for my flight to Toronto. Hitting hospitals in Hamilton, Kitchener, London and 3 in Toronto. Excited about it.
    Remember,we Americans have a bad reputation to uphold up there.

    I trust you will do your part.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  15. #45795
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Remember,we Americans have a bad reputation to uphold up there.

    I trust you will do your part.
    Oh this has international incident written all over it.

  16. #45796
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Oh this has international incident written all over it.
    Travel tip:

    Always write the phone number for the closest American Consulate on your arm in ink, so if they take away all your stuff you still know who to call.

    You’re welcome in advance.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  17. #45797
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Travel tip:

    Always write the phone number for the closest American Consulate on your arm in ink, so if they take away all your stuff you still know who to call.

    You’re welcome in advance.
    Why wouldn't he just call 1-800-555-2368? I thought that worked everywhere?

  18. #45798
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Travel tip:

    Always write the phone number for the closest American Consulate on your arm in ink, so if they take away all your stuff you still know who to call.

    You’re welcome in advance.
    But this is Canada. They're better than we are anyway. I'm hoping they keep me.

  19. #45799
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Why wouldn't he just call 1-800-555-2368? I thought that worked everywhere?
    I generally just call 867-5309.

  20. #45800
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Why wouldn't he just call 1-800-555-2368? I thought that worked everywhere?
    It does. But that is for a very specific paranormal problem.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •