Page 2287 of 2391 FirstFirst ... 1287178721872237227722852286228722882289229723372387 ... LastLast
Results 45,721 to 45,740 of 47815
  1. #45721
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    One Mrs. Hippie, Two Mrs. Hippie, Three . . .
    This was good work.

  2. #45722
    Sometimes, there does need to be an airing of grievances.

  3. #45723
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Sometimes, there does need to be an airing of grievances.
    Is that for the rest of us?

  4. #45724
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Sometimes, there does need to be an airing of grievances.
    It’s unhealthy to hold in a fart, ya know?

  5. #45725
    Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Is that for the rest of us?
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    It’s unhealthy to hold in a fart, ya know?
    Three months and two days from today it will be.

    Yeah, that would be a long time to hold it in.

  6. #45726
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Three months and two days from today it will be.

    Yeah, that would be a long time to hold it in.
    That’s ominous. Who’s coming for us?

  7. #45727
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    That’s ominous. Who’s coming for us?
    The Ghost of Christmas Family Meal Future?
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  8. #45728
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    The Ghost of Christmas Family Meal Future?
    A fart aired after being held for that long would be a Christmas miracle.

  9. #45729
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    A fart aired after being held for that long would be a Christmas miracle.
    An old-school nutmeg.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  10. #45730
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    An old-school nutmeg.
    Or as my granny used to say, a nutcracker back slapper.

  11. #45731
    Dang, just now realized I'm a few months older than Dolores O'Riordan, whom I listened to in college.

  12. #45732
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Dang, just now realized I'm a few months older than Dolores O'Riordan, whom I listened to in college.
    I didn't listen to anyone in college

  13. #45733
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Dang, just now realized I'm a few months older than Dolores O'Riordan, whom I listened to in college.
    I hate to be that guy but it’s ”…,which I listened to in college”.

  14. #45734
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Today is Jim Henson’s birthday. You can guess what shoes I’m wearing.

  15. #45735
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Today is Jim Henson’s birthday. You can guess what shoes I’m wearing.
    In honor of the Henson and the muppets I'm only dressing the top half today.

  16. #45736
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I hate to be that guy but it’s ”…,which I listened to in college”.
    While I find her voice enchanting, she is no witch!!!

  17. #45737
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    While I find her voice enchanting, she is no witch!!!
    Have you seen if she floats in water?

  18. #45738
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    In honor of the Henson and the muppets I'm only dressing the top half today.
    Pretty much how I’ve conducted all my zoom meetings!

  19. #45739
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Pretty much how I’ve conducted all my zoom meetings!
    I haven't worn pants to a faculty meeting in ages.

  20. #45740
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Today is Jim Henson’s birthday. You can guess what shoes I’m wearing.
    Adidas?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •