Page 2275 of 2468 FirstFirst ... 1275177521752225226522732274227522762277228523252375 ... LastLast
Results 45,481 to 45,500 of 49345
  1. #45481
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    It is a good beer. Iíve actually had it in KS.
    And you didn't call me?

  2. #45482
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    And you didn't call me?
    Next time! This was years ago before I started actively posting, just lurkedÖ

  3. #45483
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    If you come to KC, I'll treat you at the brewery.
    I'm counting on that.

  4. #45484
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Dinotrux.

  5. #45485
    First time in the office in a couple weeks. I don't miss the commute.

  6. #45486
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    First time in the office in a couple weeks. I don't miss the commute.
    How about your co-workers?

  7. #45487
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    How about your co-workers?
    There was 3 people I spoke to in person while there. For 8 hours. So, kind of a bust from that standpoint.

  8. #45488
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    There was 3 people I spoke to in person while there. For 8 hours. So, kind of a bust from that standpoint.
    Do you like those 3 ó- or are they duds?

  9. #45489
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Do you like those 3 ó- or are they duds?
    1 I like, the other two were necessary conversations.

  10. #45490
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    1 I like, the other two were necessary conversations.
    I hate duds. I feel about them the way Wilson feels about bell peppers and most other things.

  11. #45491
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I hate duds. I feel about them the way Wilson feels about bell peppers and most other things.

    You have to go through some duds to find your muppet.

  12. #45492
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    You have to go through some duds to find your muppet.
    Maya Angelou?

  13. #45493
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Maya Angelou?

    While I enjoyed listening to her speak and recite some of her poetry in the Chapel during freshman orientation, I don't think that phrase can be attributed to her.

  14. #45494
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Maya Angelou?
    This made me laugh.

    Of course, I just finished the new Ted Lasso. Iím laughing at everything.

    Still ó meritorious on its own!
    Birds arenít real. Do your own research!

  15. #45495
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    There was 3 people I spoke to in person while there. For 8 hours. So, kind of a bust from that standpoint.
    Were not was...

  16. #45496
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Were not was...
    Public self-pedantictry is illegal in my state.
    Birds arenít real. Do your own research!

  17. #45497
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    While I enjoyed listening to her speak and recite some of her poetry in the Chapel during freshman orientation, I don't think that phrase can be attributed to her.
    I, too, saw Maya speak in the Chapel during freshman orientation.

  18. #45498
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    First time in the office in a couple weeks. I don't miss the commute.
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    How about your co-workers?
    They don't miss the commute either

    badumbump, thank you, I'm here all night, don't forget to tip the wait staff
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

  19. #45499
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Living in a crannog seems like it would be very buggy.

  20. #45500
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Living in a crannog seems like it would be very buggy.
    Googling...agreed!

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •