Page 2274 of 2333 FirstFirst ... 127417742174222422642272227322742275227622842324 ... LastLast
Results 45,461 to 45,480 of 46646
  1. #45461
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Poop?
    Hah hah, no. I made a stand for my letters.

  2. #45462
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Hah hah, no. I made a stand for my letters.
    Love letters?

  3. #45463
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Love letters?
    Yes. Tender Loving Care.

  4. #45464
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Yes. Tender Loving Care.

    Sticking to the rivers and the lakes I see.

  5. #45465
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    The boys wore me down and I got a third guinea pig to add to the herd. Her name is Pumpkin.

  6. #45466
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    PumpkinComesHome.jpg

    Here she is with a little bit of Cookie's nose. She is even more orange than she appears in the picture.

  7. #45467
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    The boys wore me down and I got a third guinea pig to add to the herd. Her name is Pumpkin.
    Beware when they revolt and take over the house. Having multiple cats, I live with this...

  8. #45468
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    The boys wore me down and I got a third guinea pig to add to the herd. Her name is Pumpkin.
    Nicknamed Spicy?

    -jk

  9. #45469
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    I have never had a photo added to my profile. How does one do that? When I click on Customize, I still can't do anything.

  10. #45470
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I have never had a photo added to my profile. How does one do that? When I click on Customize, I still can't do anything.
    At the very top above the DBR logo, you should see a list that starts with, Welcome, aimo. One of the selections there should be Settings. Click on that and the edit buttons will be on the left hand side of the screen under My Settings.

  11. #45471
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Nice! Saisons and sours are my personal favorites.
    Yccch, sours. My wife loves them, even though they taste like feet.

  12. #45472
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC

    Bam!

    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    At the very top above the DBR logo, you should see a list that starts with, Welcome, aimo. One of the selections there should be Settings. Click on that and the edit buttons will be on the left hand side of the screen under My Settings.
    Thanks.

  13. #45473
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Yccch, sours. My wife loves them, even though they taste like feet.
    Bostondevil says she has very nice feet.

  14. #45474
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Yccch, sours. My wife loves them, even though they taste like feet.
    Just hating on everything!

  15. #45475
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Just hating on everything!
    Bell peppers are foul too. Don't even put them in the same room as my food.

  16. #45476
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Oh! I just heard Waterfalls and I definitely danced. I just did. Because it is a great freaking song.
    I know I'm late to the Waterfalls discussion, but I thought I'd add this amusing (at least to me) anecdote.

    My wife's brother - probably a pre-teen at the time this song came out - thought this song was about a single person. That person's name? Jason Waterfalls. Those folks really didn't want him to leave.

  17. #45477
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    I know I'm late to the Waterfalls discussion, but I thought I'd add this amusing (at least to me) anecdote.

    My wife's brother - probably a pre-teen at the time this song came out - thought this song was about a single person. That person's name? Jason Waterfalls. Those folks really didn't want him to leave.
    Hah. That’s pretty funny.!

    Meanwhile, my wife looked at me this morning while I was making my one month old dance to it and said, “What the heck are you doing?”


    (Narrator: except she didn’t say heck…)

  18. #45478
    Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    I know I'm late to the Waterfalls discussion, but I thought I'd add this amusing (at least to me) anecdote.

    My wife's brother - probably a pre-teen at the time this song came out - thought this song was about a single person. That person's name? Jason Waterfalls. Those folks really didn't want him to leave.
    Like the movie "Shane"!!!!

  19. #45479
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Nicknamed Spicy?

    -jk
    No, Latte.

  20. #45480
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Boulevard tank 7 (Kansas City) is the apotheosis of Saisons. 8.5% alcohol and freaking tasty. If you guys run across this it is sublime. That other thread is no longer in session.
    If you come to KC, I'll treat you at the brewery.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •