Page 2241 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 124117412141219122312239224022412242224322512291234127413241 ... LastLast
Results 44,801 to 44,820 of 67756
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Pink boxing gloves can be used on oneself...just saying.
    No, I am saving those for Cdevil. And I am going to need to borrow his brass knuckles. See below.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Hey, if you're going to go all Miracle Whip, then I get to keep the Log Cabin, which has been on my table for more than half a century. I like maple to be cut with something. I like chocolate to be cut with something, too. That's just the way it is. I can like all those things and you can have your Miracle Whip - especially since THAT needs to be cut with something, too. Unless you are just whacko and eat Miracle Whip straight off the spoon, in which case you should put your tail between your legs, fold back your ears, and hang your furry head in shame.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I put it on Irish children.
    Is this some kind of modest proposal?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I put it on Irish children.
    You're too modest.

Yeah, that reference just went right over me. I see it has made its way in to multiple threads.
    Just some culinary literary fusion humor. Personally, I like to batter Lilliputians and toss them in the deep fryer…and I’m more into an aioli dipping sauce than Mayo.

Order a dozen and I’ll make swift work of them!

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Just some culinary literary fusion humor. Personally, I like to batter Lilliputians and toss them in the deep fryer…and I’m more into an aioli dipping sauce than Mayo.

Order a dozen and I’ll make swift work of them!
    Nicely done!

Emphasis mine ...and presumably yours.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    No, I am saving those for Cdevil. And I am going to need to borrow his brass knuckles. See below.
    Uh, oh. Now I've done it.

I did mow my lawn yesterday. It got late and was pretty dark when I cut the last quarter of it. I wonder how it turned out.

I did mow my lawn yesterday. It got late and was pretty dark when I cut the last quarter of it. I wonder how it turned out.
    Let us know if it looks like aliens landed overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Let us know if it looks like aliens landed overnight.
    No crop circles, but I forgot my boards and rope in the shed.

Staggeringly successful foray just completed, including bank deposit, visit to dog kennel, trip to dump and acquisition of cookies, a genuine grand slam.

Looking for jerryrig solutions. My sump pump float ball has lost its buoyancy and doesn’t lift with rising water to trigger the pump. I checked local hardware stores and no replacements found so need to order. Got Ida coming tonight so hoping to add some temporary float support. Thoughts?

Looking for jerryrig solutions. My sump pump float ball has lost its buoyancy and doesn’t lift with rising water to trigger the pump. I checked local hardware stores and no replacements found so need to order. Got Ida coming tonight so hoping to add some temporary float support. Thoughts?
    could you just prop it up with a stick, or would it burn out?

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    could you just prop it up with a stick, or would it burn out?
    Yeah, I’m worried it’d burn out and that would be worst case scenario because at least now I can trigger it manually. Thinking like a cut out of pool noodle float or something.

Yeah, I’m worried it’d burn out and that would be worst case scenario because at least now I can trigger it manually. Thinking like a cut out of pool noodle float or something.
    yeah, wad of styrofoam maybe...got any flotation devices at home, e.g. boat cushions?

Would the ball from the toilet flushing mechanism work?

Fishing bobber?

Tennis ball?

A great gravy?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Would the ball from the toilet flushing mechanism work?
    X2 on this one

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    A great gravy?
    Bread?

Apples?

Very small rocks?

Cider?

Cherries?

Churches?

Answer: A duck!

Start @ 2:27