Page 2239 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 123917392139218922292237223822392240224122492289233927393239 ... LastLast
Results 44,761 to 44,780 of 67405
    Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    If they do, then the pancakes have whipped cream.
    Imma need to mediate on this. Warm, soft butter for the muffin?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I have not. My fear is too much pastry, not enough "fruit".
    That is what I thought, as well. (but brown sugar cinnamon or fudge instead of fruit)

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    That is what I thought, as well. (but brown sugar cinnamon or fudge instead of fruit)
    I’ve never had a pop tart that was actually tart.

Agreed, however:

blueberry muffins > blueberry pancakes
    Previou dog of ours once noticed we'd left a pan of 12 blueberry muffins on the counter and she adroitly ate the tops off all twelve. Surgical.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Previou dog of ours once noticed we'd left a pan of 12 blueberry muffins on the counter and she adroitly ate the tops off all twelve. Surgical.
    Was her name Elaine?

Was her name Elaine?
    ha, no, and there wasn't a laugh track, at least not until we got home.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Imma need to mediate on this. Warm, soft butter for the muffin?
    That's up to your server (which very well might be you, I don't know).

That's up to your server (which very well might be you, I don't know).
    I’m a big big fan of warm blueberry muffins, slather of butter, streusel big glass of cold milk. Little bit of heaven as far as I’m concerned.

I do also like pancakes but prefer straight buttermilk. I had pancakes almost every morning for breakfast one year in high school. Country crock and, ahem, a since renamed syrup. I’ve upgraded to butter and pure maple as the good lord intended.

I’ve upgraded to butter and pure maple as the good lord intended.
    Maple syrup is overrated. I'm sorry Bud. I hope this isn't a deal breaker with us.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Maple syrup is overrated. I'm sorry Bud. I hope this isn't a deal breaker with us.
    Where is rated, you think?

Where is rated, you think?
    Where is it rated? People think it tastes good. I don't think it tastes as good as the sugary stuff.

Where is it rated? People think it tastes good. I don't think it tastes as good as the sugary stuff.
    You said it was overrated so was just wondering where it fit on the CD scale. Clearly below the store bought fake brands.

I will think of you fondly when you find yourself stuck to the floor at the Waffle House by that hideous yucky blue and red stuff. And pushups won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I will think of you fondly when you find yourself stuck to the floor at the Waffle House by that hideous yucky blue and red stuff. And pushups won't help.
    Look. I had it coming. I basically assaulted your state.

Fake maple syrup is the work of the devil. It should not be consumed. Besides, you don't eat that stuff, anyway, right?

Fake maple syrup is the work of the devil. It should not be consumed. Besides, you don't eat that stuff, anyway, right?
    My brother's brother has been using "Miracle Whip" instead of mayonnaise for decades. He thinks real mayonnaise tastes weird.

Just sayin', you do wrong for long enough and it seems right.

This is also a fair point. No carbers should maybe stay in their lane.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    My brother's brother has been using "Miracle Whip" instead of mayonnaise for decades. He thinks real mayonnaise tastes weird.

Just sayin', you do wrong for long enough and it seems right.
    I realize I am bring wrath down upon me, but I am a Miracle Whip girl. All my life. Mayonnaise has no flavor., homemade or not MW has zing. It's just mayo with vinegar and spices added to it. I have had folks who swear by mayo to tell me that my spinach dip is better than theirs - what do I do differently? I use MW, not mayo. My homemade blue cheese dressing tastes better, pimiento cheese, potato salad, etc. The only difference is, I use Miracle Whip.

Fight me now!!!!

I realize I am bring wrath down upon me, but I am a Miracle Whip girl. All my life. Mayonnaise has no flavor., homemade or not MW has zing. It's just mayo with vinegar and spices added to it. I have had folks who swear by mayo to tell me that my spinach dip is better than theirs - what do I do differently? I use MW, not mayo. My homemade blue cheese dressing tastes better, pimiento cheese, potato salad, etc. The only difference is, I use Miracle Whip.

Fight me now!!!!
    Pink boxing gloves can be used on oneself...just saying.

Fight me now!!!!
    Hey, if you're going to go all Miracle Whip, then I get to keep the Log Cabin, which has been on my table for more than half a century. I like maple to be cut with something. I like chocolate to be cut with something, too. That's just the way it is. I can like all those things and you can have your Miracle Whip - especially since THAT needs to be cut with something, too. Unless you are just whacko and eat Miracle Whip straight off the spoon, in which case you should put your tail between your legs, fold back your ears, and hang your furry head in shame.