Page 2222 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 122217222122217222122220222122222223222422322272232227223222 ... LastLast
Results 44,421 to 44,440 of 67755
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I see it too.

Posting here instead of the virus thread because I know -jk will see it. Fine with the edits. Very helpful. Thanks!

Some new posters are quite prolific and beat the same drum over and over.

Good thing I was never that obnoxious when I was a DBR noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post

{um . . . Who wants to tell him?}

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    {um . . . Who wants to tell him?}
    *Stares blankly*

Impossible. I was blackout drunk for my first six months of posting. I couldn't possibly have been a pain.

*Stares blankly*

Impossible. I was blackout drunk for my first six months of posting. I couldn't possibly have been a pain.
    Both parts of this made me laugh. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Both parts of this made me laugh. Cheers.
    *Checks his math*

Wait a sec, my first official six months on DBR took place immediately before you joined!

Hrmmmm... Suspicious.

Some new posters are quite prolific and beat the same drum over and over.

Was I supposed to only be obnoxious for 6 months? Sorry guys.

Will be finding out how effective the vaccine is. BiL Wayne tested positive (breakthrough case) this weej. I was with him Saturday and Sunday. Waiting until tomorrow to get tested so it is 7 days after contact.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Will be finding out how effective the vaccine is. BiL Wayne tested positive (breakthrough case) this weej. I was with him Saturday and Sunday. Waiting until tomorrow to get tested so it is 7 days after contact.
    Hoping for the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Hoping for the best!!
    X2

AT&T was here to fix my internet. Tech had to come inside was in for like 3 minutes to check that everything was working. Very polite and wore a mask. First person in my house other than pet sitter since last May. Forgot to put on my mask. Hoping not to test the vaccine.

Hope everything is ok!!!!!

off to the store for bread (yes!) and bacon for a world class BLT at noon...sissy French hurricane ohn-ree arrives tomorrow with his sprinkles.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    off to the store for bread (yes!) and bacon for a world class BLT at noon...sissy French hurricane ohn-ree arrives tomorrow with his sprinkles.
    I haven't had a good BLT in quite some time. What type of bread and lettuce?

I stand corrected in an earlier post. It should be Afghan rather than the word I used.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I haven't had a good BLT in quite some time. What type of bread and lettuce?
    It's that Harmonic Convergence time of year. Neighbors hitting us with big fat, tasty tomatoes...some local letuce that is crisp...thick cut, meaty bacon, and minimalist bread for us, thin sliced deli swirl rye, don't want it to overpower the other stuff...mayo of course. And to top things off, I cut the sandwich on the diagonal, which all great chefs know is more festive.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    It's that Harmonic Convergence time of year. Neighbors hitting us with big fat, tasty tomatoes...some local letuce that is crisp...thick cut, meaty bacon, and minimalist bread for us, thin sliced deli swirl rye, don't want it to overpower the other stuff...mayo of course. And to top things off, I cut the sandwich on the diagonal, which all great chefs know is more festive.
    See, I'm usually a wheat or grain bread guy, but for a BLT I like white. Sourdough at best.

3 of the cats lost weight since their last annual physical. The 4th maintained, so I guess good on that front.

Crosswise today plus edging. Hoping to get an early start.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Crosswise today plus edging. Hoping to get an early start.
    Sandwich or yard?

-jk