Page 2221 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 122117212121217122112219222022212222222322312271232127213221 ... LastLast
Results 44,401 to 44,420 of 67756
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    It’s French.
    Years ago, Hurricane Edouard hit Martha's Vineyard. There were articles this week in The Globe about Hurricane Bob which hit New England 30 years ago this week (right before I got married, so I remember it well). Alas, Bob was not French.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    We’re all clear - little baby bunda-girl was delivered yesterday late afternoon just under 8 pounds. Mom and baby doing well, just recovering and napping until discharge day tomorrow.

Thanks for all the well wishes!
    Yay!! Congrats!

We’re all clear - little baby bunda-girl was delivered yesterday late afternoon just under 8 pounds. Mom and baby doing well, just recovering and napping until discharge day tomorrow.

Yay!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Fantastic!

🎊 Congratulations!

Congratulations!!

Oh. And congrats to the real father as well!

attaboy (attafamily)! Is this your first?

Welcome to the world, BabyGirl Bundabergdevil! There are a lot of people who may never meet you but will care for you and wish you a long and wonderful life.

Congratulations!

A co-worker, who is Afghani, spoke today at a company function. Extremely powerful message, particularly to those who served there and who had family who served there. I’m certain she brought many to tears.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    A co-worker, who is Afghani, spoke today at a company function. Extremely powerful message, particularly to those who served there and who had family who served there. I’m certain she brought many to tears.
    Just hearing that she spoke brings tears to my eyes. My heart goes out to the people of Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    attaboy (attafamily)! Is this your first?
    Dos. We have a 19 month old son who was born just before the pandemic. Which reminds me, bunda-mama had to wear a mask during labor and delivery. I mean, it makes sense, but I’m sure the mothers on the board can imagine the added challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Welcome to the world, BabyGirl Bundabergdevil! There are a lot of people who may never meet you but will care for you and wish you a long and wonderful life.
    Thank you, very kind words

DoorDash has proven invaluable during hospital stays.

DoorDash has proven invaluable during hospital stays.
    I bet. It has been wonderful at home too.

Too many brisket tacos this AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Too many brisket tacos this AM.
    Aren’t burritos supposed to be for breakfast?

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Aren’t burritos supposed to be for breakfast?

-jk
    Much like the "Chinese" food I enjoy, it has been Americanized. Here in heart of Tex-Mex, the taco is king. But studies years ago probably showed that Americans knew tacos as those crunchy corn things from Taco Bell. 🌮

Did that icon come through for anyone else?

Early morning tennis. And I see the icon Ymo.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Early morning tennis. And I see the icon Ymo.
    I'm either not curious enough or too lazy to see if it works on my iPhone, which is within arm's reach.