Page 220 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 1201702102182192202212222302703207201220 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 67668

lte

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Nope, if you are under $100K in an account you are fine(actually there is more to the answer than that, depends on who the accounts are registered too, etc.) If you have more than that, it would be a good idea to move it...
    Thanks, that's what we thought but do we want to "test" the FDIC? We have 2 accounts, registered jointly and the total falls far short of the $100K.

I remember having a list from the MLA(Modern Language Association) circa 1988 with the 100 books a person going to college should have read. I think I tallied about 60 on the list.

If the FDIC fails, the US will be entering a second Great Depression.

lte

If the FDIC fails, the US will be entering a second Great Depression.
    Good point. We will have a whole lot less money in our Wachovia accounts over the next several days, however.

I wonder if the FDIC will hold up...they did a good job of avoiding the Wachovia mess, but not if it gets worse. BTW, this was on the second page. Hard times...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Bad Fish80, Bad! No scaring BD away from her own thread!!
    Oh no. Maybe one of the mods can delete the sp---- posts so BD can come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Oh no. Maybe one of the mods can delete the sp---- posts so BD can come back?
    Or we could lure her back with pretty pictures. Here's a butterfly for you BD.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Or we could lure her back with pretty pictures. Here's a butterfly for you BD.
    Very cool! I like a luna moth:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking Another lure...

Maybe we could lure him back by posting a photo of his favorite techno-geek:

Oh wait a minute... I thought you were trying to lure back Billybreen.

Come back, BostonDevil!!
    Cheers,
    Lavabe

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Tilly very nicely checked things out around here for me and told me page 210 is safe. As I told her, yes, yes, I need therapy but in the meantime I'll just avoid the last two pages. Other than the yucky pictures, did I miss anything?

I've got a new HD monitor so the shock of beastie's was way too much for this arachnaphobe to handle.

Thanks for the butterfly.

Just sent another play off to a local festival this morning. I wrote it as an inside joke for the festival producers. I've had work in this particular festival many times. Anyway, last year I directed a piece entitled 'Four Extremely Attractive Women Sitting Around Fantasizing About Rich Orloff, by Rich Orloff'. My play this year - 'Payback or Four Extremely Talented Actresses Sitting Around Fantasizing About a Script That Would Do Them Justice'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Tilly very nicely checked things out around here for me and told me page 210 is safe. As I told her, yes, yes, I need therapy but in the meantime I'll just avoid the last two pages. Other than the yucky pictures, did I miss anything?

I've got a new HD monitor so the shock of beastie's was way too much for this arachnaphobe to handle.

Thanks for the butterfly.

Just sent another play off to a local festival this morning. I wrote it as an inside joke for the festival producers. I've had work in this particular festival many times. Anyway, last year I directed a piece entitled 'Four Extremely Attractive Women Sitting Around Fantasizing About Rich Orloff, by Rich Orloff'. My play this year - 'Payback or Four Extremely Talented Actresses Sitting Around Fantasizing About a Script That Would Do Them Justice'.
    Glad I could help.

This gives me a thought for another topic, name topics/pictures we CAN'T post on the LTE.

1. sp-----
    2. snakes
    3. anyone joyfully wearing baby blue - unless it's a baby picture.

What else?

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Glad I could help.

This gives me a thought for another topic, name topics/pictures we CAN'T post on the LTE.

1. sp-----
    2. snakes
    3. anyone joyfully wearing baby blue - unless it's a baby picture.

What else?
    The PPB

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    The PPB
    Good one!!!!

Am giving up Cherokee Parks for this.

Does anyone here speak cat? I need some help with a caption for this...

Oh cool a Kleenex box! I should crawl through it and... hey is that a bug?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Hmmm, I thought the whiskers were supposed to keep me out of situations like this.

Where did the mouse go?

"Does my butt look big?"

Thanks for the suggestions all, I'll let you know if I use any of them. Kinda of slow here on the LTE. Haven't seen Lavabe around much either.

lte

Thanks for the suggestions all, I'll let you know if I use any of them. Kinda of slow here on the LTE. Haven't seen Lavabe around much either.
    He might be working and/or unpacking for a change.